profitability 43! - page 4

delyus:

1) to avoid slippage, limit orders can be replaced by limit pendants

Are you sure that the orders are always opened and closed at the specified price without slippage? And there is such an unsportsmanlike trick as shifting quotes against a client after he opens a position, it's like an additional measure for fighting pips.

delyus wrote (a):
here people are testing the modified lackey on demo http://www.biznesit.ru/forex/nolimit/statement.htm

That's right: it's the U.S. budget that gives out pips on the demo :) Remember WinWin's triumphant march in the first week of the Champ and its subsequent "achievements". And he was treated with polyberalism to avoid discrimination, while on the real market it is even tougher.

delyus:

And if the EA is still making profit after doing all this, and even more than in the tester, then what should I do?)

Then straight to the real world or/and the marketplace ;) If on the real, even a micro- for a long time (a few months) it will show the same results as in the tester, I will be one of the first buyers. I will not stand behind the price :)

Goldtrader,

For lacs ask Serg_ASV, these are his results on the demo. he claims that his variant of lacs works the same on tester-demo-real and no problems with brokers, and Serg_ASV does not look like a naive man.

//Then go straight to the real or/and pad ;) If on the real, even if micro, for a long time (a few months) it shows the same results as in the tester, I will be one of the first buyers. Price is a bargain :) //

I am interested in how you would do it, based on your work and codes. i would like to invite another experienced programmer, be it mathematician, sk, vinin, depending on who of you has time and you think it is worth it. if you agree, i will email you a detailed idea and attach two EAs that are based on the idea and compare results.

delyus:

about lackey ask Serg_ASV, these are his results on demo. he claims that his variant of lackey works the same on tester-demo-real and no problems with brokers, and serguei does not look like a naive person.

maybe not yet... I.e. not noticed yet or not yet it came to the withdrawal of profits from the account.

delyus:

I am interested in how you would do it, based on your developments and codes. i invite another experienced programmer, be it matemat, sk, vinin, depending on which of you has the time and you think it is worth it. if you agree, i will email you a detailed idea and attach two EAs that are based on the idea and compare the results.

Flattered by the assessment of my abilities :) IMHO it's overstated. I can try, but I'll give a guarantee only on non-distribution of materials sent by you, i.e. I'm not sure of the result to put it mildly :) Mail in the profile.

delyus:

Goldtrader,

For lacs ask Serg_ASV, these are his results on the demo. he claims that his variant of lacs works the same on tester-demo-real and no problems with brokers, and Serg_ASV does not look like a naive man.

//Then go straight to the real or/and pad ;) If on the real, even if micro, for a long time (a few months) it shows the same results as in the tester, I will be one of the first buyers. Price is a bargain :) //

I am interested in how you would do it, based on your work and codes. i would like to invite another experienced programmer, be it mathematician, sk, vinin, depending on who of you has time and you think it is worth it. if you agree, i will email you a detailed idea and attach two EAs that are based on the idea and compare results.

You can always try. my username is @mail.ru or 213-878-996

delyus:
Mathemat:
Vinin wrote (a): Very much like fitting a story.
I'd even be more specific: more of a tester than a story. Such a phenomenal profit factor is unreal given such a large number of deals. It may well be a lot of deals made within a minute bar. The modeling quality is low; there is nothing definite to be said. Increase the working TF, delyus, if you want certainty. And one more thing: showing the results of testing on a growing lot is a mauvais ton. Play with millions for yourself as much as you want, but why show this self-deception to others!

max lot 10. if you put max lot 10 000, you can get the american budget in a few months))

you can also go in for 10 lots 1,000 times ;-)))

Vinin is right!

delyus

you should just bet on the demo for a couple of months, or better yet, go straight to the real account!

you should check with the brokerage company how they will react to pips! Remember that some brokerage companies block scalpers!

i would also sign up as a buyer of the adviser - but they will raise the spread + ask to leave - close the account!

(I would be the only one who will work with scalping Expert Advisors - but they will raise the spread and ask to leave - close the account.)

You know they won't! If there are brokerage companies like http://www.biznesit.ru/forex/nolimit/statement.htm

I will close my eyes to it!!! Tell me their addresses

It's a demo and not a real one! ? so it's good!

Deposit/Withdrawal: 5 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 38 677.79 Floating P/L: 0.00 Margin: 0.00
Balance: 43 677.79 Equity: 43 677.79 Free Margin: 43 677.79

and that in 2 months! fantastic!

BETTER - true, blocked for an average 8p profit

YZH @ MAIL RU

yuraz,

I understand it all perfectly)) I may go back to the old one, but I don't have any effect on it. i may go back to the old one, but i don't have any effect on the new one.

i have decided then, i'm sending it to goldtrader, vin and yuraz, at the same time we'll figure out what's what)) i won't send it to anyone else.

delyus:

Then it's settled, I'll send it to Goldtrader, Vinin and Juraza, and we'll find out what's what)) I won't send it to anyone else.

I hope someone from this trio will share their authoritative opinion on the interest of the idea and the results of testing.

delyus:

yuraz,

I understand it all perfectly)) I may go back to the old one, but I don't have any effect on it. i may go back to the old one, but i don't have any effect on the new one.

i have decided, i will send it to Goldtrader, Vinin and Juraz and i will find out what's what)) i will not send it to anyone else.

Thanks! Looking forward to it.

I may be interested in pipsing itself, the first thing I wrote was a pipser, but I just came into this world at that time... the pipsaurus was hanging the machine. the memory was lacking.

the balance was flying into the sky like the current gold trend...

i was proud and confident in the future :-), setting up a demo in a month completely turned my hopes for my island yacht small country -- just kidding of course ...

i have heard that there are brokerage companies that do not deal with scalping, but i think they would not be so happy about it

What's that commercial for - do you have fluffy quotes? Then we're coming to you :-)

Figar0:
delyus:

I'll send it to Goldtrader, Vinin and Juraza and we'll see what's what)) I won't send it to anyone else.

I hope someone from this trio will share their authoritative opinion on the interestingness of the idea and test results.

Personally, something tells me that it will be the same as always)) But the main thing is that we wanted the best))

delyus:

SK,

i have a lot of respect for you and i've read all the articles on the forum. and the number of EAs i've tested probably went over 3000. go and modify the laki for example, and if the tester and demo match or even better, why not put it on micro real at least).

Thanks for the kind words.

Try to take the following into account. The market is a complex mechanism. Its apparent simplicity is like the simplicity and primitiveness of other microbe colonies. But on the whole, germs are dangerous. Only germs seem simple. In reality, no one really knows the answer to the fundamental question - what makes microbes alive? Without an answer to this question, it is impossible to state anything about their true properties.

But some properties have been investigated (it is said that every sign on the road is put there by an accident) and in general... not so much that they are understandable and manageable to us, but simply known in general terms. It is known, for example, that the market is complex. It is more complex than some of us may realise. It cannot be described by simple equations. In any case, it is not described by two hundred lines of code, built on a single (and sometimes unfinished) thought, about a single property of it.

If you have a program of 200 lines in your hand and it gives a good result, it is most likely the result of a technological error. In this case, you should not put the program on the real, at least until you know the answers to all the questions about strategy, tactics, code and relationship with the provider.

Theoretically, you could make money on rough quotes, if a meticulous dealer starts to take them to the interbank market from a small size. In that case, the dealer will not care about your earnings, he will only be glad about the spread (yours). If the dealer will manage to keep the spread up to the upper limit of "intraday trading", then it may work further, of course, if the interbank is widely represented, rather than re-buys from one "big" brokerage company.

And there is no mechanistic (no-action) way to trade on small average targets. Theoretically, this method leads to a slow but steady loss in spread (which means that on the average 1000 trades lose 2000 points, 2p=spread per trade).

Reason: