profitability 43! - page 11

math,

0.2 or so, some tens of percent in total.

delyus, here is an excerpt from the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1413 :

При стоимости ордеров до 10 - 20 тыс. долларов (обратите внимание, что существует кредитное плечо, как правило, 100) дилинговый центр фактически продаёт/покупает сумму 1 млн долларов. Это - не маленькая сумма, но с такими суммами денежных средств дилеры научились работать и успешно работают.
Некоторые трудности у финансовой организации средней величины могут возникнуть, если стоимость ордера достигает 50 - 100 тыс. долларов. В этом случае на бежбанковском рынке фигурирует сумма 5 - 10 млн. долларов. Такую сумму уже совсем не просто продать/купить одномоментно одним движением.

Serious difficulties can arise when the value of the orders exceeds $300,000 to $500,000. In this case the dealing centre will definitely work individually with the trader. 50 million dollars is a great amount for any organization.

At a great price of orders, there can be no question about getting sufficient guarantees from the dealing centre, and the trading is done from the trader's understanding of this specifics. (Indeed, what dealer can take the liberty to open an order of a great value at the first touch under the conditions of unexpected and strong movements of the currency market?

For this reason, pipsing EAs operating in the millions is evidence of a trader's deep delusion and has nothing to do with real life.

Mathemat:
delyus, here is an excerpt from the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1413 :
For this reason, pipsing EAs operating in the millions is evidence of a trader's deep delusion and has nothing to do with real life.

So put a lot limit and trade, you can even split the deposit into several accounts to increase the total lot.
And the myth that DCs cut pips does not always justify itself.

Serg_ASV писал (а): А миф о том, что ДЦ режут пипсовщиков, оправдывает себя не всегда.
And what about the "myth" about the technical impossibility of pipsqueak trades to interbank?
Simply if it is not a myth, then pisuk is not taking money from the market, but from the DC's pocket. The question of who is cutting whom in this case, I leave to the personal discretion of the participants in the discussion.

timbo:
Serg_ASV wrote (a): And the myth that DCs cut pipsers is not always justified.
And what about the "myth" about the technical impossibility of pipsqueak trades to interbank?
Simply, if it is not a myth, then pips are not taking money from the market, but from the DC's pocket. The question of who will cut whom in this case, I leave to the personal discretion of the participants in the discussion.

What about the "myth" of the interbank transfer?)

how is it anyway?)

delyus:
how do you even do that?))

And so, that DCs do not withdraw anything at all to interbank, at best they overlap large aggregate positions with counterparties... If you do not listen to links I posted a couple pages earlier? I will duplicate them. Flip through...

www.radioforex.ru/uploads/market_2008_02_06_2.mp3
www.radioforex.ru/uploads/big_man_20080129.mp3

Figar0:

And so, that DCs do not withdraw anything at all to interbank, at best they overlap large aggregate positions with counterparties...

But in pipsing there is no possibility to overlap either, that's why dealers struggle not to pay profit out of their own pockets.

Figar0:

Have you not listened to links I posted a couple of pages earlier? I will duplicate them. Flip through...

www.radioforex.ru/uploads/market_2008_02_06_2.mp3
www.radioforex.ru/uploads/big_man_20080129.mp3

It is not the truth in the first instance, but just a private opinion. And a lot of controversial things have been said, for example, I am just aghast at the way the commentator outlined the execution of real interbank transactions, which must take hours (signing papers, from office to office...). Why then would there be such jerkiness in the exchange rate at the time of news release? If everything happened as described, the exchange rate would react to the news 2-3 hours after its release. :) 60-70% seems to be true.

goldtrader:

This is not a citina in the first instance, but just a private opinion. And a lot of controversial things have been said, for example, I'm just aghast at the way the commentator framed the execution of real interbank transactions, which must take hours (signing papers, from office to office...). Why then would there be such jerkiness in the exchange rate at the time of news release? If everything happened as described, the exchange rate would react to the news in 2-3 hours. :) 60-70% seems to be true.

Certainly not the truth, but the opinion of a man who has long "fumed" in the environment that we are trying to engage in just on a "domestic" level. I tend to trust it as it only confirms my opinion and observations :). And the "twitch", from changes of orders, triggering of orders, rather than the actual execution of deals, which will be executed in a couple or three banking days after some backofficers work, and the intention to make a big deal at some price, may affect the change in the rate, almost as well as the deal itself, I guess so ...

I have to find the archive, fit the Expert Advisor to it, put it on a demo, make sure that the archive is one thing and the demo another, watch the real with people, make sure that the real is something else, swear and think about it for a long time))
Reason: