profitability 43! - page 15

goldtrader:
Yura, withdrawal is out of the question, the pee positions in clearing (within the DC) cannot even overlap, the dealers themselves admit.
yes i understand that very well...

about the internal overlap
one trader sold 10 lots on the upside
five bought 2 lots each
in real life it's the other way around usually 9 sold 1 bought on the upside

inside the dealing, that's the overlap...

then the one who sold gets caught in the stop and leaves with a loss
and those who bought by the lot will close early ...
traders' losses will be covered with profit at dealing house minus profit payout
what is the statistic profit - showed above in the posts

---
the pipsoverts will be tolerated until they lose

I keep reading and reading... What's being cut, what's being strangled... I wondered if the question is how much profit, how much loss is the dealer willing to tolerate daily/monthly from the pipsitter...? 100$? 1000$??

on the trend is great too, it's been trending up for two hours now, the profit factor is 200

Lukyanov:
I keep reading and reading. What's being cut, what's being strangled... I wondered if the question is about profit, how much loss is a broker ready to bear every day/month from a pipser? 100$? 1000$??

That's right too. It is also a question of prestige, the image of the broker. And the question of the price of this image...

Another variant is possible: if losses of scalpers will be higher than profitable scalpers' profits, then DTs have no reason to officially fight with scalpers. If one (or several) profitable scalpers will take more profit than other losing scalpers, the winners will be indisputably strangled.

delyus:
on the trend is great too, it's been trending up for two hours now, the profit factor is 200
Time to rename the thread due to increased PF :)

the lacquer source leaks in the same amount of time((

goldtrader:
Lukyanov:
I keep reading and reading. What is being cut, what is being strangled. But I`ve been wondering, maybe the question is about profit, about how much loss is a broker ready to bear every day/month from a Pipser? 100$? 1000$??

That's right too. It is also a question of prestige, the image of the broker. And the question of the price of this image...

Another variant is possible: if losses of scalpers will be higher than profitable scalpers' profits, then DTs have no reason to officially fight with scalpers. If one (or several) profitable scalpers will take more profit than other losing scalpers, the winners will be indisputably strangled.

What's the point of giving away revenue! :-) they will strangle you as soon as they see it
or just block the account the first time you ask to withdraw profit

---

delyus 15.02.2008 14:00 on the trend is also great, I have been trending up for two hours now, the profit factor is 200

If only it were real ...
i used to have a position where i made 140k a day with 10k
i used to have a live trader who made 130 million dollars a month with 10k

but it was all on demo... now i may be impressed by the real curve

The first one is that the spread in the chart is not too large, but the price is not too large, so it is not too large and the price is not too large. and another thing, spread in mm varies from 1 to 2, in tenths! i.e. price is 6-digit, not 5, for example 0.74817/0.74831. i've never seen that before

You wish, but I'm still in shock. Results from 9 to 19.30. I tried manual pipsing in parallel - not good.

Gross Profit: 4 208.70 Gross Loss: 15.76 Total Net Profit: 4 192.94

Profit Factor: 267.05

Expected Payoff: 89.21
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 15.76 (0.18%) Relative Drawdown: 0.18% (15.76)
Total Trades: 47 Short Positions (won %): 8 (87.50%) Long Positions (won %): 39 (100.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 46 (97.87%) Loss trades (% of total): 1 (2.13%)
Largest profit trade: 235.38 loss trade: -15.76
Average profit trade: 91.49 loss trade: -15.76
Maximum consecutive wins ($): 43 (3 991.88) consecutive losses ($): 1 (-15.76)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 3,991.88 (43) consecutive loss (count): -15.76 (1)
Average consecutive wins: 23 consecutive losses: 1

delyus:
Whatever you like, but I'm still in shock. Results from 9 to 7.30pm. Tried manual pips in parallel - deplorable.
So what are you wasting your time for? Get real! Just think, instead of dragging out a miserable existence where you are now, you could buy yourself a tropical island! Every day you miss is a life of paradise you steal from yourself. It's time to cut to the chase. Cut the crap, are you a man or can you just use your tongue?
Reason: