profitability 43! - page 7

delyus:

Vinin,

are these cuts from the new councillor? is it bad for 2007? is there anything you can do?

I fixed something, but it didn't get better. I sent the EA.

delyus:
Goldtrader, Juraz, how are you doing? Is it the same?

I emailed the questions on the terms of reference yesterday, I've been waiting for answers for 15 hours :(

Vinin, Goldtrader!

Sorry, the email went to another computer, I'm in a different place at the moment. When I get there, I'll see why!

delyus:

Vinin, Goldtrader!

Sorry, the email went to another computer, I'm in a different place at the moment. When I get there, I'll see why!

OK, we'll wait. The American budget isn't going anywhere from us now anyway! :)

Goldtrader,

Why not set TP and SL immediately in the order? Why would you overload the server with requests, which will already be a lot?

Because some brokers do not allow us to set TP and SL to a market order immediately, for example the same vhc

pay attention to CounterMove, because as found out by Winin's EA, Move does not work and especially the trading hours - this should be a must

Vinin,

wrote to you in a letter

Hello! Sorry to join you in the conversation! Gentlemen, can you tell me why after 2006.09 a simple pip starts to lose on the tester and before that date the profit was only increasing?

ilnar:
Hello! Sorry to join you in the conversation! Gentlemen, can you tell me why after 2006.09 I started losing pips in the tester, while before that date the profit only increased?

At this point two events happened:

1. The DC commission per transaction has been reduced for promotional purposes. This action is usually widely advertised in the media.

2. In order to prevent the free flow of money from the brokerage companies to the pocket of engaged traders, at the same time, a new filter for the quotation flow was introduced (the flow became less fluffy). This action is usually hushed up.

Now, when you run the tester on the period before the specified date, it is clear that it trades at a lower commission (i.e. current) than it should have. Hence the super return "before" and the drain "after".

Newtron,

Maybe your version is correct. I personally think it is the nature of the market that has changed. Because even visually you can see that the pattern on the minutes is different. Although, at night everything remains the same as it was before 2007. And the pipsmen work with all their might.

Neutron:

Two things happened at this point:

1. The DC commission per transaction has been reduced for promotional purposes. This action is usually widely advertised in the media.

2. In order to prevent the free flow of money from the brokerage companies to the pocket of engaged traders, at the same time, a new filter for the quotation flow was introduced (the flow became less fluffy). This action, as a rule, is hushed up.

Pardon me, I must be behind the times: has the transaction fee been reintroduced in forex? If I'm not mistaken, it was abolished about 5-10 years ago. Or are you confused with a fund?

Here's the thing about the filtering I agree with 100%.

Reason: