profitability 43! - page 9

Serg_ASV:
It's interesting to watch the inveterate counter-peeps working on it :-)

Sergey,

would you mind throwing the reals stats here?

delyus:

credit))) now try to figure out for yourself how to make it profitable after 2007. hint - the entry needs to change a bit. the essence is the same, you have to play counter. watch for minutes, better in the evening, also see how lackey works.

So you've already got it working?

Gold Trader, Figaro

at worst on the eurobucks 2 spreads since the beginning of this year should be at least like this

and how it will be at best 1 spread on eurolbucks I will show you next week from another comp, in short it doubles every week

delyus:

(credit)) now try to figure out for yourself how to make it profitable after 2007. hint - the entrance needs to be changed a bit. the essence is the same, you need to play counter. observe the minutes, better in the evening, also see how lackey works.

I did observe it, I got my eyes glazed over :( I have made a new EA using my own algorithm. I managed to straighten the balance curve of 2007-2008 :) with the price of some profit saving. I will try it on demo and microreal, and report the results. But I still have no faith in this method :)

Goldtrader,

show me a picture of how you straightened it out there)

delyus:

Goldtrader,

show me a picture of how you straightened it out there)

Goldtrader,

well that's great! only the balance is not adding up very fast. the worst thing is working on eurobucks on alpari data in 2 spreads. from the beginning of the year till today only doubling and that's unstable

delyus:

Goldtrader,

Well that's great! only the balance is not adding too fast. the worst thing is working on eurobucks on alpari data in 2 spreads. from the beginning of the year till today only doubling and that is unstable.

I ALWAYS test with a fixed lot - not used to rub dust in others' eyes and mislead myself, and the results are always more convenient to compare. And this picture is shown with max PF, min DD and max FF. I have rez with gross profit 5 times higher, but I think the most important in any strategy is stability / survivability. I minimize losses, not maximize profits. If I turn on MM then the balance is flying in the sky, but it's a bubble :) I believe the results will be several times worse on the demo, and on the real side they will even lose or/and the account will be blocked.

PS what build is your picture from?

goldtrader:

I ALWAYS test in a permanent lot - not used to dusting others' eyes ....

And in vain... You have to get used to it slowly....

delyus:

Goldtrader,

Well that's great! but the balance is not adding up fast enough. the worst thing is working on eurobucks on alpari data in 2 spreads. from the beginning of the year till today only doubling and that's unstable.

Doubling with such an aggressive MM... You can say it's 0 and it will be minus on real... By the way, I have a pipser showing under the same conditions much more interesting result)

Have you listened to the links to the interview with Gurov and one of the Teletrade managers I posted on the previous page? Listen to them... ...and draw conclusions about the prospect of working as a piper on the real. It's enlightening. I've heard some new things. My conclusions are depressing, no brokerage company will give long and successful work regardless of what they lure the client and what are the results on the demo and micro, simply because it is not a charitable organization.

Reason: