Elite indicators :) - page 476

Here is what options I have...

mladen:
ValeoFX

The "bars" version does not using signal line at all. Default for the "bars" version is to use zero line crosses. It is made to change color on zero line cross (ColorsOnSlope set to false) or to change colors depending on slope direction of TSI change

If you set the parameters to use same values in the regular and in "bars" version and you turn the signal line crosses of, here is what you get (as you see they are exactly the same)

=====================

This picture shows you the options I have on my Bars version and how I am using it as defaulted. What am I missing out on, plse?

Apologise for my lack of understanding this morning.

in the lower indicator set the periods to 32,8,6 (to match the default values of the "bars" version) and change the ShowArrows in the lower indicator to false

ValeoFX:
=====================

This picture shows you the options I have on my Bars version and how I am using it as defaulted. What am I missing out on, plse?

Apologise for my lack of understanding this morning.

Embarrassed

mladen:
in the lower indicator set the periods to 32,8,6 (to match the default values of the "bars" version) and change the ShowArrows in the lower indicator to false

Hello Mladen,

Sorry for the delay, but was due to the trade.

I did what you asked me to do, but I cannot get the two indicators to "match-up"

Although I use a different setting to Blau's recommendation, even on his recommended settings I could not. Is there a screen-print picture of my settings that you want to see in order to help me get it right?

I do apologise for my inability to get it right.

ValeoFX

I am using Blau tsi divergence version 2.04

Here is one more example : 32,5,5 both (as you can see those parameters in the indicators subwindow too) and the only thing I turned off are the arrows for tsi - signal line cross (the ShowArrowsparameter) ShowArrowsOnZeroCrossare left as they are by default - true. They must match if you set them up correctly

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Sorry for the delay, but was due to the trade.

I did what you asked me to do, but I cannot get the two indicators to "match-up"

Although I use a different setting to Blau's recommendation, even on his recommended settings I could not. Is there a screen-print picture of my settings that you want to see in order to help me get it right?

I do apologise for my inability to get it right.
Files:

interpolation

Hi mrtools,

if possible, would you please be so kind and enhance this interesting indi with interpolation ?

thanks in advance

derfel

Files:

Hi Mladen,

- Would you please be so kind and post the 'Blau tsi divergence version 2.04' here?

- Would you please also adjust the attached 'rsx' so that its TMA bands are 'true'/nrp, such as in the attached 2nd indicator? I am aware that TMA true does not qualify as a real TMA in a strict sense.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Daniel

Daniel

The so called "TmaTrue" is simply a linear weighted moving average (the one that can be found in the built in indicators of the metatrader) - nothing else

As of Blau tsi ... version 2.04 - it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

dakiki:
Hi Mladen,

- Would you please be so kind and post the 'Blau tsi divergence version 2.04' here?

- Would you please also adjust the attached 'rsx' so that its TMA bands are 'true'/nrp, such as in the attached 2nd indicator? I am aware that TMA true does not qualify as a real TMA in a strict sense.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Daniel

Sorry..

mladen:
ValeoFX

I am using Blau tsi divergence version 2.04

Here is one more example : 32,5,5 both (as you can see those parameters in the indicators subwindow too) and the only thing I turned off are the arrows for tsi - signal line cross (the ShowArrowsparameter) ShowArrowsOnZeroCrossare left as they are by default - true. They must match if you set them up correctly

====================

So sorry Mladen, but finally the penny dropped - zero-crossand all the time I was looking at the MA-cross.

My sincerest apologies for having wasted your time.

Best regards.

MTF Gaussian SR Rate

Dear coders, could someone make this indicator mtf (OS Gaussian SR Rate) ? I've tried, but could not make it work.

Thanks a lot.

os_gaussian_sr_rate.mq4

Files:

Hi mrtools,

thank you very much.

May I ask for another favor ? Could you please also add smoothing ?

Appreciate your time and expertise.

thanks in advance.

derfel

mrtools:
Hi Derfel,

Added the interpolation, and arrows while I was at it. Along with the regular 6 price choices added 2 others,

#7 = Open+Close/2.0

#8 = Open+High+Low+Close)/4.0
Reason: