Elite indicators :) - page 471

Tdi

Dear mrtools,

thanks again for adding the additional alert for "OnZeroCross". It's fine. (#4662, p467)

Can you please make a small fix on the "arrowsOnRsiSignalCross" for DOWN ?

These DOWN-arrows now appear below the priceline. Can you please make them appear above the priceline - like the other arrows for sell ?

It's just a small cosmetic correction but very irritating all the time I look at it. Changing that would be fine.

thanks in advance

derfel

derfel:
Dear mrtools,

thanks again for adding the additional alert for "OnZeroCross". It's fine. (#4662, p467)

Can you please make a small fix on the "arrowsOnRsiSignalCross" for DOWN ?

These DOWN-arrows now appear below the priceline. Can you please make them appear above the priceline - like the other arrows for sell ?

It's just a small cosmetic correction but very irritating all the time I look at it. Changing that would be fine.

thanks in advance

derfel

Hi Derfel,

Would imagine that would be irrirating, sorry about that and Thanks for pointing it out, seems to be working right now.

Tdi

mrtools:
Hi Derfel, Would imagine that would be irrirating, sorry about that and Thanks for pointing it out, seems to be working right now.

Big thanks, mrtools, very nice.

regards

derfel

Ma rsi adaptive advanced ...

These are indicators from this post Something interesting, with a choice of rsi added so that one can choose which rsi should be used for adapting. Possible choices of rsi (rsiMethod parameters) are :

0 - regular rsi

1 - Wilder's rsi

2 - rsx

3 - Cutller's rsi

Differences are sometimes small and sometimes quite significant depending on the rsi type used, so I guess it us up to experimenting a bit to find ones preferred method for adapting. Here is a comparison of a macd with regular rsi (upper) and rsx (lower) used for adapting :

Request for an addition to the Blau...

Hello Mladen,

Plse would you be kind enough to add a "hollow arrow" when the Blau crosses the zero-line to this fine specimen.

Thanking you most sincerely.

Best wishes for a successful week.

ValeoFX

Here you go

What I did additional parameters for arrow codes, so now you can use any code from the wingding table you wish for arrows without changing anything in code

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Plse would you be kind enough to add a "hollow arrow" when the Blau crosses the zero-line to this fine specimen.

Thanking you most sincerely.

Best wishes for a successful week.

Much appreciated...

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

What I did additional parameters for arrow codes, so now you can use any code from the wingding table you wish for arrows without changing anything in code

=================

Thanking you sincerely, Mladen.

Much appreciated as always.

Hello mladen

Hello mladen

Can you adding nrp on this indicator?

thanks.

Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows.mq4

Dear mrtools,

would it be possible to make the indicator "Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows.mq4" more "CPU friendly". The indicator is a true masterpiece (I'm talking not about beautiful arrows which, I suspect, may recalculate but rather about its potential once used on 2-3 time frames). The only problem is that its use crashes or freezes my platform continuously, even when I decrease "SSA number of bars".

Thanks a lot!

Sergei

sergei74:
Dear mrtools,

would it be possible to make the indicator "Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows.mq4" more "CPU friendly". The indicator is a true masterpiece (I'm talking not about beautiful arrows which, I suspect, may recalculate but rather about its potential once used on 2-3 time frames). The only problem is that its use crashes or freezes my platform continuously, even when I decrease "SSA number of bars".

Thanks a lot!

Sergei

Hi Sergei,

Not sure i have 3 different instances of it with 3 different timeframes on my laptop on GBPUSD now not noticing too much difference in CPU do you have the newest libSSA.dll think its helped make it more "CPU friendly" for me, other than that don't know what else to do or advise, sorry!

Reason: