Elite indicators :) - page 472

Second set of arrows...

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

What I did additional parameters for arrow codes, so now you can use any code from the wingding table you wish for arrows without changing anything in code

====================================

Good morning Mladen,

What I would like is for the Blau to have a second set of arrows showing the cross of the zero-line in addition to showing the arrows when the MVA crosses the histogram, plse. Hence my request for a "hollow arrow" at first.

Thank you for your kindness accorded me.

Success for today.

ValeoFX

Here you go You can have 2 sets of separate arrows and each can be configured and turned on or off separately (that way you can control them all from parameters)

ValeoFX:
====================================

Good morning Mladen,

What I would like is for the Blau to have a second set of arrows showing the cross of the zero-line in addition to showing the arrows when the MVA crosses the histogram, plse. Hence my request for a "hollow arrow" at first.

Thank you for your kindness accorded me.

Success for today.

mrtools:
Hi Sergei, Not sure i have 3 different instances of it with 3 different timeframes on my laptop on GBPUSD now not noticing too much difference in CPU do you have the newest libSSA.dll think its helped make it more "CPU friendly" for me, other than that don't know what else to do or advise, sorry!

Thank you very much for your prompt reaction, dear mrtools! My apologies for taking up this forum's space with my writings but could you please PM me/post here the link to/file of the newest libSSA.dll? I can't find it!

Have a happy day!

Sergei

mladen:
This is an experiment with a "funny" question as a conclusion ...

The basis of the next couple indicators is an EMA deviations. First of all, it is not a standard deviation with ema used as the basis for standard deviations, so it can not be compared to it (comparison looks something like this, and as you see, the are different in more than one way)
In a lot of cases it is faster to react than the standard deviations and if it was the only property it had even than it would be useful. Immediate usage that comes to mind is making a Bollinger bands variation of it. So here is a "classical" bands variation of it too
What is immediately obvious that the bands break is very rare (remember, those are bands constructed using Close price and even like that High and Low fit so well into the bands) But since I already had a "should the bands be symmetrical or not ..." course of thinking even more obvious next step would be to make a asymmetrical bands version of this, so ...

Hi Mladen

Can you make an entry-exit indicator Уровень SL по ATR - MQL4 Code Base with ema bands like in the picture?Thanks.

Files:
1_4.gif  22 kb

hello again mladen.

I was wondering if you can make BBMACD look like macd2.ex4? i like the use of the yellow dots in macd2.ex4 but they didn't give out the source code. I do not think it refreshes correctly. can bbmacd be made to look iddentical to macd2 and have it paint a yellow dot on close too? those yellow dots are very useful.

thanks in advance!

Files:
macd2.ex4  7 kb
bb_macd.mq4  5 kb

sergei74:
Thank you very much for your prompt reaction, dear mrtools! My apologies for taking up this forum's space with my writings but could you please PM me/post here the link to/file of the newest libSSA.dll? I can't find it!

Have a happy day!

Sergei

Sergei, there is one here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general[SUB][/SUB]

But the problem is not sure if its the latest, since Mladen is the author maybe he can tell you where to find it better than me, or if that one, is the latest.

This is the last version of libssa.dll. As far as I see it is a newer version than the one from the link above

Files:
libssa.zip  35 kb

hazelj80

The yellow dot is the place where MACD re-enters the Bollinger band. Is that the feature you are looking after?

hazelj80:
hello again mladen.

I was wondering if you can make BBMACD look like macd2.ex4? i like the use of the yellow dots in macd2.ex4 but they didn't give out the source code. I do not think it refreshes correctly. can bbmacd be made to look iddentical to macd2 and have it paint a yellow dot on close too? those yellow dots are very useful.

thanks in advance!

Just what the doctor ordered..

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

You can have 2 sets of separate arrows and each can be configured and turned on or off separately (that way you can control them all from parameters)

========================

Thanking you ever so much, Mladen.

Much appreciate you.

Best regards.

mladen:
This is the last version of libssa.dll. As far as I see it is a newer version than the one from the link above
mrtools:
Sergei, there is one here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general[SUB][/SUB]

But the problem is not sure if its the latest, since Mladen is the author maybe he can tell you where to find it better than me, or if that one, is the latest.

Thank you mrtools and mladen. This new file makes a substantial difference. Same like this great indi "Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows.mq4 " makes a difference when compared to standard MACD. Few observations, maybe some members will find them useful.

Have tried the indi on both visual backtest (6 month, 1H) and realtime (2 full days, 5M, 30M and 1H) and noticed that

(a) arrows may disappear/displace at some times, especially during tight ranging periods and sharp price movements;

(b) crossovers of RSI and SSA are really accurate and so far I have not noticed any severe recalculation here. The crossovers catch swings with an impressive edge. In order to avoid any possible risks with recalculations, one can think of trading corrections within swings (with fixed profit targets) on higher timeframes. Usually there is enough space for a move.

Of course, more observations are required. My overall impression is that this and any similar combination of various types/classes of indies with SSA may improve the recalculation nature of SSA.

mladen, I think you are so busy all the times that even have not noticed yourself that you've done so great job here:-)

Reason: