Elite indicators :) - page 478

CCI slope divergence ...

airquest

Best to test it then to guess Here you go. It is a CCI divergence (I used a rather long CCI calculating period as default so you might want to experiment with it to suite your needs)

airquest:
Dear Mladen, this indicator is excellent for scalping. I noticed that LRC is also usefull when plotted on the CCI. Could you make a CCI indicator with a LRC like the RSI Slope Divergence2, if you think it is worth to do it ? Thanks.

mladen:
airquest

Best to test it then to guess Here you go. It is a CCI divergence (I used a rather long CCI calculating period as default so you might want to experiment with it to suite your needs)

This is GREAT, thanks a lot.

Balu SMI multi time frame ...

Paul

Maybe some of the periods recommended by William Blau himself. He uses the 32,5 often (if you set 5 as a third period than you have what he would call "ergodic SMI") but from his book he uses one setting for longer periods : 32,64,7 that might be worth looking into (here is how it looks like on chart with those settings :

PS: added multi time framing to the indicator

stav01:
Mladen,

Do you know the recommended settings for the Blau SMI? Also, is it possible for you to make a MTF version?

Many thanks,

Paul.
Files:
smi.gif  19 kb

Hi Mladen,

For the RSI and CCI Slope Divergence, when you put the color under inputs to NONE for Chart Line Color, it always reappears anyways when you reload MT4. Would you please kindly resolve this?

Thank you and have a nice Sunday,

D

Daniel

I am afraid that that issue is something we should ask metaquotes to solve

Object properties are set properly (you can check it by selecting each and every line and see its properties : in each and every line color is set as it should be and still metatrader does what it does. All 6 lines have a color set to color_none and it still shows one of the regression channels on chart). So it is one more issue we are having with metatrader

As an example : the object in the black square has color set to none by the code, and it is still visible. As I said : one more metatrader "pearls"

PS: the workaround I found is that you set the line drawing styles for all to 5 (five - DRAW_NONE) and in that case all the lines will be hiden. If you try by using color_none, it can not be done for the reasons stated above

dakiki:
Hi Mladen,

For the RSI and CCI Slope Divergence, when you put the color under inputs to NONE for Chart Line Color, it always reappears anyways when you reload MT4. Would you please kindly resolve this?

D
Files:
error.gif  77 kb

Dual Hulls

mladen

Could you do a dual Crossing Hull Parabolic? .

1.Could you retain the slope for each hull

2. add a trend & arrow for when they cross, Have I exceeded the buffer count??

I'll need the slope & trend for the Hull EA. If you have an EA laying around that would be an extra bonus.

Thanks a lot

Ray

Hi Daniel,

if I'm not misunderstanding you want have the possibility to hide the channel in the main chart right? I did modify the Mladen code in this way:

add an eternal input like this:

extern bool DrawLinesinChart = true;

then search in the code this line (111):

createLine(0 ,lrPrc,lrPrc-(LinearRegressionLength-1.0)*prcSlope,"prcLine",ChartLineColor,ChartLineStyle,ChartLineMiddleStyle,prcError*LinearRegressionChannelWidth);

and modify it in this way:

if(DrawLinesinChart) createLine(0 ,lrPrc,lrPrc-(LinearRegressionLength-1.0)*prcSlope,"prcLine",ChartLineColor,ChartLineStyle,ChartLineMiddleStyle,prcError*LinearRegressionChannelWidth);

so when you set in the external input extern bool DrawLinesinChart = false; the code will hide the channel in the main chart.

Hope this help

Best Regards

dakiki:
Hi Mladen,

D

brax64

It is a nice solution too, but it seems that Daniel have found yet another bug in metatrader

I just wonder when are we going to stop finding stuff like that in metatrader (or are we just "too demanding" as some mql people state)

brax64:
Hi Daniel,

if I'm not misunderstanding you want have the possibility to hide the channel in the main chart right? I did modify the Mladen code in this way:

add an eternal input like this:

extern bool DrawLinesinChart = true;

then search in the code this line (111):

createLine(0 ,lrPrc,lrPrc-(LinearRegressionLength-1.0)*prcSlope,"prcLine",ChartLineColor,ChartLineStyle,ChartLineMiddleStyle,prcError*LinearRegressionChannelWidth);

and modify it in this way:

if(DrawLinesinChart) createLine(0 ,lrPrc,lrPrc-(LinearRegressionLength-1.0)*prcSlope,"prcLine",ChartLineColor,ChartLineStyle,ChartLineMiddleStyle,prcError*LinearRegressionChannelWidth);

so when you set in the external input extern bool DrawLinesinChart = false; the code will hide the channel in the main chart.

Hope this help

Best Regards

Hi Brax,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS. VERY KIND OF YOU!

Have a great day

Daniel

Rsi floating llevels with divergences

ValeoFX

Here is the rsi - floating levels 2 advanced with divergences added

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

When you have a minute to spare, won't you please make me a candle version of the RSX 2 indicator, plse?

Also, if you could look at my request for a divergence feature on the "rsi - floating levels - advanced" that I posted on post #4931 on the previous page, plse.

Thanking you in advance and wishing you a great weekend.

Best regards,
Reason: