TMA Currency Meter
TMA Currency Meter is the ultimate currency meter. Based on the Triangular Moving Average of all available symbols, this indicator shows which currencies are strong, strengthening, weak or weakening. Experienced as well as novice traders will see the strong and weak currencies in the blink of an eye, and know which trade possibilities to explore further.
TMA Currency Meter is a true Multi Timeframe indicator. It is easy to show the currency strengths for a higher timeframe than the chart timeframe.
The real power of this indicator shows when it is set to display only the currencies of the chart the indicator is attached to. It will show buy and sell signals, as well as the up or down trend.
What can you use TMA Currency Meter for:
- Find strong and weak currencies
- Use any timeframe
- Use any higher timeframe than the chart timeframe
- Show buy and sell signals
- Show up and down trends
- Show currency crosses
- Show strong, weak or normal crosses
The settings of TMA Currency Meter can be intimidating. Keep experimenting, there is nothing to break.
- Use major symbols from Market Watch window? - set to true to calculate all the symbols in your Market Watch window.
- Symbols to use: - comma delimited list of symbols if preceding setting is false.
- Calculate chart symbol only? - set to true if you want to calculate the chart symbol only. (Seldom used, it defeats the purpose of the indicator.)
- Monospaced font to use: - set to your favorite font for the currency table, monospaced is best.
- Add Sunday candles to Monday: - set to true if your broker has Sunday candles.
- Show chart symbol only? - set to true if you want to unlock signals for the current symbol.
- Use chart timeframe? - set to true if you want to show currency values for the chart timeframe.
- Timeframe to use: - select the timeframe to calculate the values to, must be the current timeframe or higher.
- Smooth results? - show a pretty picture, and yes, this repaints if set to true.
- Show table with current values? - set to true to show a table. Auto will hide the table if you scroll backwards in history.
- Show alerts for crosses? - set to true to show strong, weak or normal strength crosses in the currency table.
- Difference threshold - set to the difference between the two strengths of the currencies of the current symbol to show the up or down trend.
- Currency names - set individual currencies to true if you want to show them.
- Colo(u)rs - you know what to do.
If in doubt, start with the default options. Next option to try is 'Show chart symbol only?'
If you run in any problems, try to load some history for all your symbols before dropping TMA Currency Meter on your chart.