Built to handle trending, volatile,quiet, and range bound markets. Fox Wise can handle it all in stride. With a fleet of strategies using standard indicators with repeating price patterns unique to USDJPY. No longer are you tied to 1 strategy prone to long periods of drawdown and stagnation!
Fox Wise operates on the USDJPY1 hour chart. Backt-test from 2003-Today to see the amazing results!
Plenty of activations (15).
Good News USA Traders! We have FIFO settings!
- Use Money Management - If true automatic lot sizing is used.
- MM Risk Setting - Risk Setting to be used if money management is used.
- Fixed Lot Size - Fixed Lot size if money management is not used.
- Max Positions - Max open positions allowed.
- Close On Opposite Signal - Close Buy when a Sell signal is detected (And vice versa).
- Target Profit - Target Profit Pips.
- Stop Loss - Stop Loss Pips.
- Trailing Stop - Trailing Stop Pips.
- Trail Step - Trail Step Pips.
- Break Even Activation Pips - Price must be this far into profit for breakeven activation.
- Pips to Lock In - Pips to lock in with breakeven activation.
- Time Choice - Choose between GMT, Broker (trade server), or Local (PC/VPS) time.
- Use Trading Hours - Set true to use trading hours.
- Close Trades Outside Hours - Close open positions outside of trading hours.
- Hour to Start Trading - Hour to start trading (Use broker time).
- Hour To Stop Trading - Hour to stop trading (Use broker time).
- Friday Exit Hour - Hour to stop trading on Friday and delete pending entry orders.
- Close Trades On Friday - Close open positions after Friday close.
- Sunday - Friday - Trade or skip - T/F (True or False).
- Trade NFP Friday - T/F.
- Trade Thursday Before NFP - T/F.
- Trade Christmas Break - T/F.
- Day To Begin Break - 15 (15th of December as example).
- Trade New Year Holiday - T/F.
- Day To Return After Break - 3 (3rd of January as example).
- Transparent Display - Set true to see through on chart display.
- Trade Comment - Comment to be sent with trades.
- Max Spread - Maximum spread allowed for entry orders and before orders are deleted for safety.
- Max 1 Min Spike Size - Set Pips for Max Spike Size Allowed on 1 Min Time-Frame. If spike exceeds this size entry orders will be deleted for safety.
- Time Out - Amount of time for timeout after big spike or big spread.
- Magic Number - Use a unique number for each strategy on any addition instance of Apex running on the same account and currency pair.