This application allows you to broadcast any trading activity of your choice on the account in the telegram channel.
- Where to broadcast (you can simultaneously broadcast to several channels by running several copies of the robot on your account at the same time)
- Orders and positions placed by a robot or a human, or both
- What symbols (All or are entered through a space EURUSD.i EURGBP.i ...)
- Information about what actions to send (you can set up several robots on the account to set up different broadcast conditions for different channels or symbols)
- What information will the message contain
- Displaying the sub control panel
- Send a profit statement at the end of each trading day.
Description of settings:
|Bot token:||your bot token||Generated when creating a Telegram bot.|
|Chanel ID:||ID||Can be found at https://api.telegram.org/botTOKEN_BOTA/getUpdates|
|Magic list||-1 0 444||Space-separated values of magic orders / positions. "-1" -all positions, "0" - opened manually, |
or, separated by a space, magic numbers of experts from which signals are planned to be broadcast.
|Symbol list||EURUSD.i GBPUSD.i||Space-separated names of symbols from which we will broadcast signals. "All" - from all symbols|
|Control Panel||true/false||Displaying a panel with additional buttons for sending profit per |
day / week / month and turning off the broadcast
|What information we send:|
|Open position:||true/false ||Position opening|
|Open order:||true/false ||Placing an order|
|Move order:||true/false ||Moving an order|
|Change stop loss level:||true/false ||Changing the price level of limiting losses - Stop loss|
|Change take profit level:||true/false ||Changing the price level of profit fixing - Take profit|
|Close position:||true/false ||Closing a position|
|Delete order:||true/false ||Deleting an order|
|The message text should include:||What the message sent to Telegram will include:|
|Symbol:||true/false ||Symbol name|
|Ticket:||true/false ||Unique identifier of position / order|
|Volume:||true/false ||Position / order volume|
|Time (open/close):||true/false ||Opening / closing time|
|Price (open/close):||true/false ||Open / close price|
|Take profit price:||true/false ||Profit fixation level value - Take profit|
|Stop loss price:||true/false ||Limiting loss level value - Stop loss|
|Profit:||true/false ||Profit when closing a position|
|Send profit report every day:||true/false ||Send the profit value of closed positions for the last trading day.|
To set up a bot, you will need a "Bot token" and "Chanel ID", then it will be described how to set it all up (below there is a video instruction)
- Enter Telegram into the search, "BotFather" in the window that opens, press "/ start" and enter "/ newbot"
- After creating a bot, write its "Bot token" and name to a text file.
- Create channel
- In the channel, click "Add users" and in the search, enter the name of the created bot. We add it as an administrator with the right, "Post messages".
- We write any message in the channel.
- Follow the link https://api.telegram.org/botBotToken/getUpdates (If the page is empty, repeat step # 5)
- Copy a large negative number from the answer on this page. This is "Chanel ID"