- 评论 (1)
GerFX NightWalker EA
Before you buy a night scalper please be aware of the risks involved:
1) Past performance is no guarantee of future profitability (the EA could also make losses).
2) The backtests shown (e.g. in screenshots) are highly optimized to find the best parameters but therefore do not give a realistic prediction of future profitability.
3) Any mean reversion can get caught on the wrong side of a fast movements due to unexpected news or flash crashes. This strategy will always use a stop loss, but still execution of the SL depends on your broker.
4) Night scalpers are dependent on good brokerage conditions, like low spread and slippage, which might be worse on high lot sizes.
This is a multi symbol mean reversion system that trades during the second half of the NY session and start of Asian session. You only need one chart opened to trade all symbols.
It does not use martingale or grid and uses fixed stop losses for every position.
Symbols: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURNZD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY
Time frame: M1
Max. drawdown in 16 year backtest: $83 per 0.01
Minimum deposit: $300 - $1000 (smaller deposits will have higher percentage risk)
The default settings are stored within the EA. Please read the blog post for instructions on how to set up the EA.
- Best used with a broker that has low spreads during the night. Many brokers have extreme spreads around swap time. Contact me if you want to analyze the spread at night.
- To use the calendar news filter, please allow requests to:
http://breaking.fxdata.cc (only needed if you use the breaking news filter)
(Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors -> Allow WebRequests for listed URL)
- Even with news filter, you should look for major events like elections and disable the EA during those nights.
The EA saves historic data internally, so it is best to run it continuously on a VPS.
General Trade Settings
- dailyEquityStopPercentage: IMPORTANT: please read point 6 in the blog post.
- symbols1/2 - Two comma separated lists of symbols to trade. Suffix needs to be included if your broker uses one.
- magic - Individual magic number for the strategy
- lotType - "fixed" or "increasing", where the lot size is calculated automatically.
- fixLots - fixed lot size in case lotType = fixed
- lotStep - how much the lot size should be increased every equityPerStep (if lotType = increasing).
- equityPerStep - how much equity is needed for one lot step (if lotType = increasing).
- equityHardStop - if the equity falls below this level, the EA will close positions of this strategy and will not open new positions.
- maxSpreadPips - if the spread is below this value the entry will be allowed (pending orders will not be closed on high spread).
- maxSpreadRelativeToAverage - If the spread is smaller than the average spread multiplied with this factor, trades are allowed even if the spread is larger than maxSpreadPips (but not if it is larger than 2*maxSpreadPips).
- maxPositionsAllSymbols - Maximum number of open position on all symbols
- maxCurrencyPositions - Maximum positions per currency
- pipInPoints - For 5-digit brokers 10, for 4-digit brokers 1
- debugMode - To print some numbers into the log, which can be used to analyze the trades.
- liveGMToffset - To set GMT offset manually. Usually this is not needed.
- weekdaysToTrade - To determine which weekdays to trade. 0 is Sunday, 1 Monday, ..., 5 is Friday.
- currenciesNeverAllowedFriday - Can be used to filter out some currencies that would not be allowed to trade Friday even if weekdaysToTrade allows it.
- minTradeIntervalMinutes - minimum time between opening of orders on the same symbol
- waitAfterLossMinutes - After a loss the EA will wait the duration specified before looking for new entries.
- filterTripleNegativeSwap - If on, the EA will not open trades on Wednesday before swapHourGMTwinter when the swap is negative (to avoid triple swap on Wednesday). If set to auto, only some of the symbols will be allowed.
For further parameters please see the list at the end of the blog post.