The EA does not use dangerous trading methods.
In addition to traditional stop loss and take profit, each trade is controlled by a trailing stop. In addition, trades are closed when the price moves from one level to another (optional).
- Open 6 charts of recommended trading instruments;
- Transfer each chart to a 5 minute time frame;
- Install the Raprure EA on each chart. In the settings (field Select a trading pair, select the appropriate pair);
- Allow the EA to trade on each chart;
- Allow Expert Advisors to trade in the terminal (the AutoTrading button must be green).
- Accuracy of transactions (0-100) - Input accuracy level;
- This LOT: - This lot for each amount of margin (next parameter);
- For each of this amount (if> 0) - For each of this amount of margin, there will be a lot specified in "This LOT:";
- Max lot - Limitation of the maximum lot;
- Comment to order - Comment to deals;
- Take Profit - Take profit;
- Stop Loss - Stop Loss;
- Take percent (if> 0) - Close deals when this profit is reached in percentage;
- Close on opposite lines - Close deals when the trend changes;
- Start trailing (if 0 - does not work) - Start trailing stop;
- Trailing Stop - Trailing stop;
- Step Trailing Stop - Trailing stop step;
- The number of candles to determine the average price - The number of candles to determine the average price;
- Fibo level for ATR - Fibo level for the ATR indicator;
- Periods ATR - ATR period;
- Show line buy / sell - Display buy / sell lines;
- Sell line color - Sell line color;
- Buy line color - color of the buy line;
- Max Slippage -Maximum level of slippage;
- Max Spread - Maximum spread;
- Max Orders - The maximum number of simultaneous deals;
- Min Step - The minimum step between deals;
- Magic Number - The magic number for transactions.