- 评论 (1)
- 评论 (8)
RangeBars offline chart generator
Professional range bar charting on a custom symbol chart
- accurate pricing to the tick
- accurate timeline (no future date projections)
- very responsive charts
The simplicity of use - Attach the EA to any time-based chart that you wish to see Range Bars for, input your desired parameters and you are ready to go!
You can attach any MT5 compatible indicator or template to the custom chart to perform your technical analysis.
A free demo version can be downloaded from https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/30299
Range bar settings include
- Range bar size - Defines the size of the candle (high to low).
- Range bar calculation mode - ( pips / ticks/ points / ATR % / % )
- ATR timeframe setting - for range bar size calculation based on percentage of the ATR indicator calculation on the selected timeframe.
- ATR period (1 to...) - ATR indicator's period setting for range bar size calculation based on percentage of the ATR indicator.
- Show history for number of days - (0 to...) Historical data for the desired number of days will be displayed.
- Synchronize first bar's open on new day - Synchronize the first candle's open price with the open price of the daily candle (yes/no).
- Override default custom chart name with - (user define chart name).
- Apply template to custom chart - (user-defined template that will be applied to the range bar chart. If you have a "default" template saved, this will be applied by default).
Optimized indicator inputs;
Rearranged EA settings into groups;
Minor bug fixes.
Added option for building a renko chart for backtesting purposes only.
Chart refresh rate improvement on extremely fast-moving charts (very small range bars).
Updated the tick data engine
Changed time resolution to "seconds" (improves timescale resolution)
Numerous bug fixes