RangeBars offline chart generator
Professional range bar charting on a custom symbol chart
- accurate pricing to the tick
- accurate timeline (no future date projections)
- very responsive charts
The simplicity of use - Attach the EA to any time-based chart that you wish to see Range Bars for, input your desired parameters and you are ready to go!
You can attach any MT5 compatible indicator or template to the custom chart to perform your technical analysis.
A free demo version can be downloaded from https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/30299
Range bar settings include
- Range bar size (in points) - Defines the size of the candle (high to low).
- Enable ATR based bar size calculation - Automatic calculation of the candle body size defined by the reading of the ATR indicator (yes/no).
- ATR period - ATR indicator's period setting (1 to...).
- Use percentage of ATR - The percentage of the calculated value to use (1 to 100).
- Show history for number of days - (0 to...) Historical data for the desired number of days will be displayed.
- Synchronize first bar's open on new day - Synchronize the first candle's open price with the open price of the daily candle (yes/no).
- Override default custom chart name with - (user define chart name).
- Apply template to custom chart - (user-defined template that will be applied to the range bar chart. If you have a "default" template saved, this will be applied by default).
Added option for building a renko chart for backtesting purposes only.
Chart refresh rate improvement on extremely fast-moving charts (very small range bars).
Updated the tick data engine
Changed time resolution to "seconds" (improves timescale resolution)
Numerous bug fixes