VR Orders History MT5
VR Orders History MT5 is a professional script for downloading trading history in the csv format (EXCEL).
This universal script can run both on hedging and netting accounts.
The script divides the report into two stages:
- The first stage includes existing current positions and deals, which have opened these positions.
- The second stage includes historical positions and associated deals.
VR Orders History MT5 can download the trading history of any financial instrument (currency pairs, CFDs, Futures, Bitcoin, Ethereum and others)
- Avoid gross mistakes in the future
- Identify the most profitable trading instruments
- Create a heatmap of successful trading time
- Analyze the trading history using external analyzer software
- Calculate profit, loss and volumes of selected symbols, Expert Advisors and trading tactics
VR Orders History MT5 launch instructions
Drag the script from the navigator to any chart. A file with the name (account number-trader's name-account type-[date].csv) will be created in the terminal folder.
The csv file is located at: Terminal > File > Open data folder > MQL5 > Files > App Data Trading-Go > VR Order History
Other script versions
A lite version for MetaTrader 5 at https://www.mql5.com/en/code/19702 with a small demonstration of the source code and a limited functionality.
Version for MetaTrader 4 https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/5635
A lite version for MetaTrader 4 at https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11164 with a small demonstration of the source code and a limited functionality.
VR Orders History Script Settings
- Separator - the separator to be added in value in excel, either comma or point
- Comma - 0,00000
- Point - 0.00000
- Symbol - leave the field empty to download the entire available history or enter a list of symbols separated by dashes (-)(Example: EURUSD-BTCUSD-GBP). You can download the trading history for a list of currencies (GBP-USD-BTC). In this case the trading history that includes the specified currencies will be downloaded. You can use a hybrid selection (EURUSD-BTCUSD-GBPUSD-GOLD-BTC-ETH-_BA-BABA-RUR)
- Magic Number - a unique number used by Expert Advisors to mark their orders. Leave empty to disable the filter. You can specify a list of magic numbers separated by dashes (-) (Example: 0-227-325695-2156- ... 256). The 0 magic is used in the MetaTrader platform for manual orders.
- Start Time - the beginning time of the requested period
- Stop Time - the end time of the requested period
- Separator Line - visual separator in the report
View all products of the author: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/voldemar/seller