SAAD TrendTracker is a fully automated EA. It is based on mathematical algorithms Trend Tracker indicator and SAADScalper. The EA scalps pips by its strong Entry strategy based on SAADScalper. Trades that are not successful to scalp are handled in a different way of uniquely designed algorithm based on Trend Tracker indicator.
EA is designed for M1, M5, M15 and M30. It consults daily chart for successful trading accuracy. It consults H1 to handle unsuccessful trades using Trend Tracker Indicator. It works on multiple currency pairs simultaneously and best results found for M30 Time Frame. Higher TF, less trading opportunities with higher accuracy and Lower TF, more trading opportunities with less accuracy.
Live Accounts: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/adnaniqbal140
- For back testing, please make sure you must have historical data for TF under testing, Daily and H1 for time duration to test to get accurate results.
- This EA takes decision at closing of candle, you can perform test on open prices.
- Best currency pairs that are less volatile and most of the time ranging: EURUSD, AUDUSD, AUDCAD etc.
- Split your lotsize into 5 or 6 pairs instead of taking high risk on one currency pair: Run EA for TF M30 on 5 to 6 currency pairs.
SAAD Trend Tracker Parameters
- Lot Size of each Trade- Default value 0.01. Set as per your equity.
- LotModeAuto- Set False/True as per your requirement.
- %Risk- Lot is calculated as per formula Lot= AccountEquity* Risk/100/1000 If LotModeAuto is set True. Design Lot Size as per your requirement and Risk Factor.
- Target Pips- Best value found as a 10 pips. Set as per your testing results.
- Span- Pip difference to open consecutive trades by Trend Tracker
- LotMultiplier: Integer value to calculate next order lot size.
- SimpleLotMultiplier: If true next lot is calculated multiple of defined lot.
- ExponentialMultiplier: If true next lot is calculated multiple of previous trading lot.
- Magic Number- Magic number should be unique on same MT4 terminal.
Basic Variables2 - Trend Tracker Inputs
- TTPeriod- Trend Tracker Period for Tracker Lines.
- TTMultiplier- Trend Tracker Multiplier for Tracker Lines.
Basic Variables3 - Trading Hrs Range in GMT
- Trading Round the Clock 24Hr - True/False
- Start Trading Time in Hr - 0
- Stop Trading Time in Hr - 23