This is an indicator of a audio alert. It plays a sound or sends an email/push-notification.
An alert is sent as soon as the price crosses on of the three pre-set levels.
- For price growth
- For price fall
- For the time reaching the preset time value.
The indicator settings:
- Line_UP - enable/disable the upper level
- Line_DW - enable/disable the lower level
- Line_TM - - enable/disable the time level
- Widch - line width
- LineUP - the color of the upper level
- LineDW - the color of the lower level
- LineTM - the color of the time level
- ISeconds - an interval between notifications and sound alerts
- Push - enable/disable push notifications
- Mail - enable or disable email notification
- Alert - enable or disable Alert messages
- Prefix - any two letters
Indicator lines are dragged manually using the mouse. The indicator has been developed as an assistant when you wait for a breakdown of an important price level, which can take hours or even days.
With this indicator, you do not need to constantly monitor your terminal. The indicator alerts of a level breakdown or of the specified time.