signal follow:fail

WHICK BROKER HV mt5 , AND SUPPORT mql5 signals

i AM VERY depressed since I discover this situation after I paid the MQL5 signal

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signal Symbols not mapping

Sergey Golubev, 2019.04.17 21:34

------------------

The Provider has trading symbol called GOLD, and my broker has the same instrument, but it is called XAUUSD. Are trades on GOLD copied to XAUUSD in that case?

The Provider has trading symbol called GOLD, and my broker has the same instrument, but it is called XAUUSD. Are trades on GOLD copied to XAUUSD in that case?

If a Subscriber's account has a symbol with the same name as the one on the Provider's account, and trading is fully allowed for the symbol, trades will be copied for this symbol. If trading is allowed partially or disabled for the found symbol, this symbol is considered inappropriate for copying, and the system will continue to search for a suitable symbol:

1. On the Subscriber's account, the system searches for all symbols with the names coinciding with the Provider's symbol by the first 6 characters. For example, EURUSD == EURUSDxxx == EURUSDyyy.
    2. Full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol. If trading is allowed partially or completely forbidden, such a symbol is discarded.
    3. Margin calculation type is checked for each remaining symbol - if it is Forex, a symbol is considered to be suitable. Symbols of CFD, Futures or other calculation types are discarded.
    4. If no symbols remain after conducting all the checks or more than one symbol is found, it is considered that a symbol mapping attempt has failed and it is impossible to copy Provider's trades for that symbol.
    5. If one suitable symbol is found, it is used for copying Provider's trades.

The algorithm provides only two exceptions for metal symbols:

1. XAUUSD == GOLD
    2. XAGUSD == SILVER

In these two cases, only full permission to perform trades is checked. If such permission is present, the mapping attempt is considered to be successful.

Example 1: A Provider has positions on EURUSD, while a Subscriber – on EURUSD! (or vice versa) with full trading permission. The terminal performs mapping automatically and copies the trades.

Example 2: A Provider has positions on EURUSD, while a Subscriber – both on EURUSD! and EURUSD. The copying is performed for EURUSD.

Example 3: A Provider has positions on GOLD, while a Subscriber – on XAUUSD with full trading permission. The terminal performs mapping automatically and copies the trades.

Example 4: A Provider has positions on GOLD, while a Subscriber – on XAUUSD with close-only (partial) trading permission. The mapping is considered unsuccessful and no copying is performed.

Besides, if you have "no symbol found" on the logs (you mentioned that some trades were not copied) so it may be related to the mapping: check post #2
And it may be related to the symbols specification (trading permission) so look at this post to download the script to check: post #8

此外,如果您在日志中没有“找到符号”(您提到有些交易没有被复制),那么它可能与映射有关:请查看帖子2
它可能与符号规范(交易许可)有关,因此请查看此帖子以下载脚本进行检查:帖子#8

signal activity doesnt work
signal activity doesnt work
  • www.mql5.com
Sunucu, aktiviteyi bildirmek için izin vermiyor. Sinyal etkinliğini nasıl iptal edebilirim, paramı nasıl geri alabilirim...
原因: