The Comeback Kid Manager EA
The Comeback Kid Manger EA is half EA and half trade manager. It's able to keep the trader profitable on complete auto-pilot. You can also use the onscreen buttons to intervene with the EA to achieve a creative manual/algo collaboration. It's also capable of recovering losing trades by managing them into a small profit or break even. The user has a lot of control on how and when they would like to increase profit on good trades and recovery bad or losing trades.
I can't tell you happy I am with V1.45. It auto-trades like a really damn good trader with a lot of experience. It really does pick great spots to enter the market which would take years for some traders to learn. The cool thing is the visual aspect in MT5 shows everything that's happening on chart. It's a more simple straight-forward way of approaching the market without needing to know... Candle patterns, S/R, pullbacks, trends, trend continuations an trend reversals. It's an attempt at increasing the traders knowledge without needing all the years of chart experience. Our hope is people will see it for what it truly is. We think one of the best ways to be consistent in the forex market is by multi-order trading. This is something most people avoid which is one of the main reasons so many lose in forex trading.
We've been trading the forex market for over 16 years and realize just how random it can actually be. Knowing this, we've developed what we think are some of the best money management techniques to get you profiting long-term in trading.
The Comeback Kid manager EA is capable of running on complete auto-pilot. No need to use the trade buttons. Still, the EA was meant to be intervened with as we think it's the absolute best way to trade.
The auto-trading function already gives the trader and edge. Intervening can give a further edge on top of that. So we should be working with a double trading edge which is hard to find.
We're combing a good auto-trade EA with excellent manual trading features. This in turn should be more powerful than anything RFT has ever created!
The better the trader, the more profit and less drawdown he/she will have using The Comeback Kid. The less bad trades you make, the less the EA needs to work to recover the trades that run against you.
Our default settings take really low risk on each position to insure lower DD on recovery cycles. We use trailing stops to give our single trades as much profit as possible. We like to use The Comeback Kid EA on 5-10 pairs to bring our estimated profit to 5-10% a month. We also use it on GOLD and other assists ourselves as well.
- Recommended pairs, EURUSD, GBPUSD,USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD and XAUUSD
- Recommended to be used on the M30 timeframe!
- Gives the trader as little or as much control as they want or need in their trading
- Recommended trading timeframe is the M30
- Requires the MT5 trading software to run
- Includes the incredible trading system shown in the below images
- A minimum of $3k with 100:1 is recommended
- Helps recover bad/losing trades using smart multi-order risk management
- Can turn just about any trader, good or bad into a profitable one using tried and tested money management techniques.
- Flexible settings to accommodate any trader
- Our default conservative risk settings can bring in an estimated profit of 5-10% a month using 5-10 trading pairs
- Can be used on any trading asset
Please look over the PDF manual to understand all the EA's settings and functions!
For more information, please check out our free discord group!
- The ATR value is now visible in the trade panel
- Trade direction, buy/sell, can now be selected in the "auto-trade" input setting
- Added a "Trade time" filter. This allows the user to select the time they want the EA to start and stop trading.
- The kalman indicator showing as running "slow" has been improved.
- The "Auto start !" button on the trade panel now functions properly
- Improved the Auto-trade functionality. We now can trade 6 forex pairs EU, GU, AU, UCAD, USDCHF, UJ and XAUUSD.
- Trades ONLY on the M30 timeframe now!
- Default auto-trade settings can produce as much as 3-4% a month on average
- The auto-trading function now works seamlessly with the trade buttons
- We're now using an additional trend filter. 2 trend filters are in play at the same time. One on the weekly timeframe and the other on the daily timeframe.
- Using the Aroon indicator as a (filter) instead of a (signal) indicator.
- Added a new candlestick pattern indicator for better entry's within the Aroon (filter) indicator color clouds. This is KEY to the success of the CBK EA!
Any other questions, please join our free discord group!
- Trade confirmation check, true/false
- Trailing stop mode using "Single order" or "Averaging".
- Breakeven mode using "Single order" or "Averaging"
- Open signal trades even if grid is active "true/false
- The Aroon indicator can now be used a solo trade signal
Please check the PDF manual for more details!
- We moved back to the Kalman displaying on the D1 and the Aroon displaying on the H1. We like this combination better in our backtesting. We get a few less trades but the DD is lower in our overall testing. Better for trading 5-10 pairs at the same time. Keep in mind, the Kalman indicator can change trend color until the current D1 candle is closed. It may be wise to wait for the D1 candle to close before you consider taking trades with the new trend.
- Fixed the 30 pip trailing stop not being active
- Changed "gird in both directions" to "grid in loss". We think this is a bit cleaner default setting for most traders.
- Fixed the grid options only activating when the Kalman and Aroon indicators were in agreement. "Grid" and "pivot-grid" trades are now activated separately from the Kalman and Aroon indicators. This fix/change gives a lot more flexibility on order re-entry's with and against the trend.
- The "Stop loss (points)" and "Take profit (points)" are now working on both auto and manual trades!
- Fixed the zero divide error some users were having.
- Changed the active timeframes of the Kalman and Aroon indicators. The kalman is now running off the H4 and the Aroon off the M30. The D1 is still a great option, but since the D1 was painting on the H1 chart, it was causing the H1 chart to repaint until the D1 candle was closed. Since we're now using the H4 for the Kalman, you just need to wait for the H4 candle close before taking any trades with the new trend. We may make more adjustments to the used timeframes of these 2 indicators in future updates.
- We are now using the grid/grid-pivots for recovery trades. Look at the EA inputs if you would like to modify or change these settings. We're using a 50 pip grid start and a 10 pip grid step in and around our grid-pivot level 1. This is a good option for helping traders get out of losing positions. Recovery trades are now closed much sooner.
The Comeback Kid EA is now A LOT more flexible with its options. Everything should be working properly as well. We'll do our best to fix any more bugs in the coming days!
Thanks for your patience!