NNFX Strength System
A complete multi-currency trend trading system in one indicator.
NEW: Inbuilt Backtester shows trade stats on the chart instantly to show which pairs are most profitable.
Years of development have gone into making NNFX Strength one of the most easy to use and profitable currency strength meters available.
No other currency strength indicator gives you such a clear picture of the forex market, interpreted in realtime with trade signals and stop levels.
Based on the No Nonsense Forex method, the system utilises advanced money management principles to maximise gains and minimise loss.
Use it to trade 28 forex charts on any timeframe, identify trends accurately and know exactly when to enter and when to exit.
Trade the markets effortlessly.
Simply scroll through the charts to see which trading opportunities are available. NNFX Strength intelligently analyses the multi-currency data
and interprets it for you as high probability trading signals, as well as giving reliable TakeProfit and StopLoss levels. Use it alone or in combination
with other indicators to perfect your No Nonsense Forex trading algorithm.
Do all your trading in as little as 15 mins a day!
It's as easy as...
- Check 28 pairs for trading signals.
- Enter trades with recommended TP and SL.
- Come back tomorrow (or next candle) to manage trades or add more.
NNFX Strength's sophisticated currency analysis finds all available high probability trade setups, generating a continual stream of profits while
minimising losses with the smart money management of the No Nonsense Forex method.
The currency strength meter with a difference.
NNFX Strength converts the 8 majors into a percentage-based strength oscillator, making it easy to read and see where the trends are.
Instead of focusing simply on matching the strongest and weakest currencies, it's unique smart display gives you essential data not shown in
other strength meters, including...
- CURRENCY STRENGTH % for both currencies in a pair
- DIFFERENCE % between both currency strengths, showing expansion or contraction
- MOVEMENT % of each currency, up or down
- MOMENTUM % as the volatility trigger for trade signals
- TREND accurately shown as varying intensity bullish and bearish signals for entry and exit
- TRADE entries, hold and exit signals, including dynamic stop levels based on the ATR
- BACKTEST shows total trade statistics for indicator period to determine profitability.
28.6.21 - UPDATE v1.03: New default settings optimised for H4. Backtest display and Lot size added plus several confirmation filters including Damiani, AMA and Market Sessions. See 'What's New' tab for details.
- Complete trading system with entries and exits for 28 pairs
- Works on any timeframe (H4 and D1 recommended)
- 8 major currency strengths with custom MA smoothing
- Inbuilt backtesting display with trade statistics
- Smart currency and trend analysis data display
- History view using mouse pointer for previous signals
- 3 confirmation filters - Damiani, AMA and Market sessions
- Currency strength level alerts
- Customisable strategy settings
Completely customisable for your strategy.
NNFX Strength's easy-to-use settings allow you to optimise it to work with an existing strategy or simply as a confirmation indicator to
improve your trade accuracy. This is totally optional and can be used on its own with default settings for reliable trade signals.
Trade the NNFX way.
The No Nonsense Forex way of trading has become increasingly popular as a method of dramatically improving trade performance and turning
average or losing traders into prop trading professionals. VP, the founder of this methodology has laid out the framework for creating a successful
(C1) for an NNFX algorithm or multi-indicator strategy. It also functions as a Volatility indicator (MOMENTUM) and Exit indicator.
In the user guide we explain exactly how to trade with NNFX Strength according to the No Nonsense Forex way.
See our other indicators here.
Copyright 2021 FX Tools.
WARNING: Metatrader 4 does not support multi-currency backtesting so NNFX Strength will not work correctly in Strategy Tester.
- Changed Damiani Lag supressor default to false
- Added Lotsize display and Risk percent
- Added AMA baseline filter
- Added Damiani Voltility filter
- Added Market Sessions filter
- Added Opposite Directions Only filter
- Added Exit switches
- Added custom ATR period
- Changed default settings optimized to H4