Советники: RSIOnMAOnRSI EA

RSIOnMAOnRSI EA:

Торговая стратегия по пользовательскому индикатору 'RSIOnMAOnRSI'. Выбор нескольких стратегий входа/выхода

RSIOnMAOnRSI EA

Автор: Vladimir Karputov

I notice something in the description which i think doesn't belong. 

"The EA receives trading signals based on the analysis of the values ​​of the iAlligator (Alligator) indicator at the moment of a new bar birth. Trailing is carried out using the iSAR indicator (Parabolic SAR, SAR). Important: positions are opened without specifying Stop Loss: they can be closed by trailing or upon receiving an opposite signal ( Close opposite parameter ).

Going to try it out and see how it goes.

Thanks.

Общие принципы - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Общие принципы - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Перед тем как приступить к изучению торговых функций платформы, необходимо создать четкое представление об основных терминах: ордер, сделка и позиция. — это распоряжение брокерской компании купить или продать финансовый инструмент. Различают два основных типа ордеров: рыночный и отложенный. Помимо них существуют специальные ордера Тейк Профит и...

cryptobinarykay:

I notice something in the description which i think doesn't belong. 

"The EA receives trading signals based on the analysis of the values ​​of the iAlligator (Alligator) indicator at the moment of a new bar birth. Trailing is carried out using the iSAR indicator (Parabolic SAR, SAR). Important: positions are opened without specifying Stop Loss: they can be closed by trailing or upon receiving an opposite signal ( Close opposite parameter ).

Going to try it out and see how it goes.

Thanks.

Спасибо за замечание.

Причина обращения: