Индикаторы: TTM-Trend

TTM-Trend:

Индикатор TTM-Trend

Author: John Smith

Nick Bilak ! Would you like to give a little more info as to this so usefull indicator. ..

Regards

S.D.

sorry, but i'm a programmer - not a trading advisor :)

nickbilak:

sorry, but i'm a programmer - not a trading advisor :)

Well, I see, all indicator writers are programmers. But, if you writes indicator, you should say some words as to it's background or

sense from the trading point of view. Theare are too many writers in this forum, but whom did they help ?

Regards

S.D.

Sart, your questions are supposed to go to indicators' authors. Programmer just takes the formula of indicator and implements it in the code.

nickbilak:
Sart, your questions are supposed to go to indicators' authors. Programmer just takes the formula of indicator and implements it in the code.
This is the point ! Bad approuch ! Suppose I want to programm some indicator. . ..First of all, it is so naturally, I give for my future users some referance as to sense of this indicator...

TTM-trend ? What is it ? Wheare I should search info about TTM-trend ?

Regards

S.D.

This is the point ! Bad approuch ! Suppose I want to programm some indicator.... First of all, it is so naturally, I give for my future users some referance as to sense of this indicator...

you are talking from a user's point of view.

if i'd sell the indicator or EA that is using it, then of course it would be naturally to explain everything.

but i made it on someone's request and published for free. i am not advertising it and am not discussing it's use in trading.

why do you insist that programmers have the obligation to spend their time and explain anything about someone's indicators?

google will help you, as usual

nickbilak:
This is the point ! Bad approuch ! Suppose I want to programm some indicator.... First of all, it is so naturally, I give for my future users some referance as to sense of this indicator...

you are talking from a user's point of view.

if i'd sell the indicator or EA that is using it, then of course it would be naturally to explain everything.

but i made it on someone's request and published for free. i am not advertising it and am not discussing it's use in trading.

why do you insist that programmers have the obligation to spend their time and explain anything about someone's indicators?

google will help you, as usual

We don't underststand each other...Let's close this once for ever...
S.D.
Причина обращения: