Volume by Price Devops
The ' Volume by Price ' indicator displays the relations between volume, price and time in various forms.
- Volume Profile - horizontal histogram and line graph
- Volume over Time - vertical histogram and bubble graph
- Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
- Volume Point of Control (VPOC)
- High and Low Volume Nodes (HVN and LVN)
- Value Area High and Low (VAH and VAL)
- Volume delta by price and time
- Multiple time frame analysis
- Dynamic and fixed price zone grid
- Drag and drop or fixed range
- Heatmaps and customizable gradients
- Label statistics by segment and price zone
| ^ "Market Profile" also known as "Time Price Opportunity" TPO (name of the markers used) is a charting technique by J. Peter Steidlmayer. |
^ "Volume by Price" VBP as charting technique is also known as "Volume Profile" VP, "Volume at Price" VAP, "Volume on Price" VOP, "Volume per Price" VPP, "Price by Volume" PBV, "Price at Volume" PAV, "Price on Volume" POV, and "Price per Volume" PPV.