SFE Gold Fever MT5
The system place the trades based on the trend. Is adequate for symbols which usually moves in strong trends, or any symbol which has enter in a trend period.
For this reason, works very well with XAUUSD (GOLD/USD), because this symbol tend to move in strong mid/long term trends (like Bitcoin) and as is an uptrend in the long term, use the system only in the long side, can boost the performance.
The objective of the system is over perform the performance of a symbol in trend, in the long term.
From version 1.2 the EA implements a lot more internal systems designed for GOLD USD, and also launch SHORT trades
Any doubt or more information, you are invited you to join to the telegram group of the sfe users community.
Telegram Community Group: https://t.me/sfecommunity
The EA is very easy to setup, and can be used with the default parameters. Only the size of the orders must be checked.
The EA must be attached to a M5 chart. From this chart, the EA manages the selected timeframes in the parameters.
The EA is very lightweight in resources demand, and can be used with other EAs.
- Open long positions. 0: no 1: yes
- Open short positions. 0: no 1: yes
- Use M5 Timeframe. 0-no 1-yes
- Use M15 Timeframe. 0-no 1-yes
- Use M30 Timeframe. 0-no 1-yes
- Use H1 Timeframe. 0-no 1-yes
- Stop loss distance multiplier
- Take profit distance multiplier
- Autolot. Balance percentage to consider (between 0-200.0)
- Size OPTION 1. %risk/trade. Risk assumed in each position.
- Size OPTION 2. Fixed Order Size. Applies if Option 1 = 0
- Max.Position. Limit in the number of positions for the symbol
- Allowed hours for open (ex: 14;15;16;17) If blank: all
- Allowed_Days=""; // Allowed days for open (ex: 1;2;3;4) If blank: all
- Backtest hour. -2: all -1: on time param. 0-23: single hours
- BacktestDay=-2; // Backtest day. -2: all -1: on time param. 0-6: single days
- Min. Virtual Balance (used if balance is below this value)
- Lot Size Cap. If > 0, will cancel orders with higher size.
- Define the order comment. Special key word: #magic