Scalping Endgame aims to make the most profit from every trade, and do this as frequent as possible to make many small gains while you rest.
- Hedge Mode: Uses this mode to make money twice as fast to make money whichever direction price decides to go furthest.
- Magic Number: So you can make your longer term trades on the same account and pair while EA Works only with its own trades.
- Activity Filter: Measures the activity in the market in order to not trade during quieter times in order to minimize losses and retain more profits made.
- Spread Validation: Will not trade on spreads above 1.5 pips
- Pairs: This EA works best with GBPUSD cause of it's significant minor moves while having a small spread.
- Time Frame: Doesn't base trades on chart time frames.
- Max Return: For Maximum return per trade use 6% Risk per trade (Requires 500:1 Leverage)
- Low Deposit, High Risk, High Reward: This EA is developed to make high returns from fraction deposits so it's recommended to deposit 0.5% of your $100,000 ($500) and make High returns with money you're able to lose on one trade.
- Lowest Spread possible: EA works best at Low Spreads as 3 points max (without commission) for best results. The Lower the significantly better. Try negotiating with the broker on how to compensate the commission.
- RiskPerTrade: Risk % of Balance at stop loss (Best / Max 6%)
- Aggression: How quicky EA exits trades on pull backs (Increase from 2 if broker spread isn't optimal / as specified)
- placedDist: Distance between price and entry (Increase from 2 if broker spread isn't optimal / as specified)