This is an adviser for manual trading. Designed for both beginners and professionals.
Advisor shows the entry and exit points. Indicates where to open an order, when to increase the lot, and when to close.
This is an excellent tool for implementing such trading strategies as Scalping, Grid, Trend Trading, Martingale, Trading with levels, etc.
The program uses indicators of its own design:
- Current trend indicator
- Indicator for determining support / resistance levels
- Indicator for determining entry and exit points
- Indicator for determining the speed of price movement and others.
The following instructions are issued, with the corresponding lot:
- Open order, SELL / BUY
- Increase the volume (lot) of the position, SELL / BUY
- Reduce the volume (lot) of the position, SELL / BUY
- Close the order.
The screen interactively indicates the current point (the arrow) and the appropriate action with the audio signal.
To do this, there are corresponding buttons on the chart: SELL, BUY, CLOSE and RESET. When you press RESET, the previous instructions are reset and everything starts all over again.
The Drawdown parameter is a virtual Stop Loss, a percentage of the balance at which the position will be closed (drawdown by Equity).
The program takes into account virtual floating Take Profit (TP), Stop Loss (SL), as well as trailing stop.
It works on all currency pairs.
It recommended standard or classic account without commission or ECN account, Netting or Hedge.
Lot size (LOT) is determined automatically taking into account the size of the balance and it is possible to change it manually.
It works on any time frame, with a leverage of 1:50, but it is recommended 1: 100 and higher.
Minimum deposit of $ 300, recommended from $ 1,000. Account currency: USD, EUR.
*** Test only on real ticks (Every tick based on real ticks) with a choice of visualization mode.
On the strategy tester in visualization mode, the program can work as a simulator, where you can conduct manual trading and test different trading strategies.
Testing in visualization mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7idn66HITA
All control buttons are shown in screenshot 1
If you have open orders in MT5 terminal while migrating to another MT5 terminal, you should copy all files from "Files" folder before installing robot on the new terminal
The folder is located here: Open the "File" menu -> "Open Data Folder" -> "MQL5" -> "Files" -> . . . . (EURUSD.new . . . )
These files (.new) store the latest states for each pair
Petros Shatakhtsyan – programming expert in modeling and development of automated trading systems with more than 10 years of Forex experience.
- Increased the number of open and closed positions.
- The number of simultaneously open positions has been reduced (for Low mode up to 6 positions, for Medium : 4, for High : 3).
- Maximum drawdown reduced.
- Fixed leverage dependency.
- Optimal leverage: 1:100 - 1:500
- The maximum number of pairs used simultaneously is unlimited (optimally up to 30 pairs).
Use the pairs that show the best results (see discussions).