The Expert Advisor is based on the TrendImprovement Pro indicator.
The expert was designed to show the full potential of the TrendImprovement Pro indicator. The enabled AutoSettings function provides the most optimal parameters for the symbol histories. The disabled AutoSettings function allows the client to use his own parameters previously founded on the TrendImprovement Pro indicator. The expert is very easy to use and any newbie will have no problem using the expert. For simplicity and convenience, the expert will open only one deal per signal, therefore Take Profit 2 will not be used.
AutoSettings = true - in this mode, the expert is prepared to work on a 1 hour chart (1H). In this mode, any parameter changes will not affect results. The expert opens positions only at the beginning of the 1H bar. Charts above 1H will not give correct results, because if a signal from the indicator appears, the expert will wait for a new bar to open positions.
AutoSettings = false - allows you to work with your own parameters on any chart.
- PrintLogOnChart - on / off information on the chart;
- Short_Name * - short name;
- Maximum History Bars - the maximum number of bars for calculation;
- AutoSettings - parameter setting mode;
- FAST_MA - averaging period for fast MA;
- FAST_MA_SHIFT– shift of fast MA by a specified number of periods ago;
- SLOW_MA - Averaging period for slow MA;
- SLOW_MA_SHIFT - a shift of the slow MA by the specified number of periods back;
- RSI_PERIOD - RSI averaging period;
- RSI_SHIFT– a shift of RSI by a specified number of periods ago;
- RSI_Open - signal appearance level (from 0 to 50);
- RSI_Change - level change of the signal line (from 0 to 50);
- ATR_Period_TPSL - ATR averaging period for calculating TP and SL;
- TP1_Percents - the first level of profit as a percentage of ATR;
- TP2_Percents - the second level of profit as a percentage of ATR (does not work in expert);
- SL1_Percents - loss rate as a percentage of ATR;
- ATR_DIF_ON – price action filter;
- ATR_DIF_FILTER – the level of price action as a percentage of ATR;
- SmartFilter - smart filter (works on H1 and less)
- MaxLots - maximum lot size;
- Risk - risk value for lot calculation;
- Magic - identifier of trade position;
* Short_Name name will be needed if you use different indicator settings for different charts.
Positions are opened only by a new bar, so in the strategy tester, testing with "Every tick" and "Open price only" will give almost identical results.
Do not use too large Maximum History Bars as this slows down the computer.
Before buying, ask the question for your self - how much you need this expert? Maybe you should just rent indicator TrendImprovement
Pro and open positions manually. So you can evaluate the market and make a decision, open a position or wait for the best conditions
for entry. An additional assessment of trading situations in the forex market will not be superfluous.
* Updated optimal parameters for the symbol histories (AutoSettings=true).
* Applied changes in TrendImprovement Pro indicator.
* Added the minimum required "Maximum History Bars" for the correct open first position;
* Changed description in the comment section (short name in the comment section);
* Fixed "SmartFilter" operation bug;
* Corrected Info panel separators
* Added position open try's, if trade temporary not allowed (usually Cryptocurrencies).
*Updated optimal parameters for the symbol histories (AutoSettings=true).