Universal Oscillator is a ready to use set of 15 standard, open source, and author's custom oscillators, including 4 period adaptive and 4 fractal adaptive ones. It is an indispensable tool for everyone who writes and optimizes automatic strategies, as well as for manual traders who want to get more from their indicators. Oscillator type and parameters are controlled through inputs. For the comfort of using, all the oscillators are normalized (if needed) and fit the relative scale from 0 to 100, so you can process signals from Stochastic, RSI, DEM, CCi, RVI, Spearman, and others in one unified way.
Universal Oscillator has the following features:
- every component oscillator is direction (bullish/bearish) sensitive: it tends to 0 during bear market and to 100 during bullish one; 50 is a neutral (flat) value
- 12 different types of prices can be applied, including trendfollow ones
- the signal line is drawn independently as a moving average of the main line by one of 7 available averaging methods
- stable and fast algorithms are implemented to save calculation time
- repaints due to the oscillator type