Trading occurs mostly during periods of the calm market as the EA combines price action with volatility filtering to guide you on the right side of the market
MT5 version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/44324
You can limit max. position holding time using the TradeDuration parameter. See screenshots
- Stable growth curve as a result of a high percentage of winning trades
- Stress-tested on all available history
- Not sensitive to spread, commission, or account type
- Automatic adjustment to the 4 and 5 digit quotes
- Automatic GMT adjustment
- The minimum deposit is 50 USD
- System is FIFO compliant
- Easy setup and use
No martingale, grid or hedging is used. 1 signal = 1 trade.
Currency pair: NZDUSD
The EA only trades once a day, and if there is an open position, then other signals will be ignored. So the first trade may differ if the EA is installed at different times on different accounts.
For example, if you run the EA at a time when my signal has an open trade, then on your account the robot may open a different trade that will not be opened on my signal account, because the EA already traded there today.
If you want the first trade to be the same as on my signal account, I recommend installing the EA after 18h GMT provided that there is no open position on my signal account.
Live signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/608712
- StartLotSize - proportional lot size if EnableAutoLot is set to true and fixed lot size in case EnableAutoLot is set to false
- EnableAutoLot - trading lot will increase with an increase in your account's balance
- FundsForAutoLot - here you can set the amount of balance to be used for every StartLotSize if EnableAutoLot is set to true. E.g.FundsForAutoLot=1000 and StartLotSize=0.05 means that for every $1000 there will be 0.05 lots opened (0.5 for $10000 and so on)
- MaxLotSize - set the maximum allowed lot size if you don't want the lot size ever to exceed this value
- EquityStopLoss% - the EA will close all open positions when account equity falls below the specified percentage of the account balance
- MaxNumberOpenPosition - if the maximum number of open positions exceeds this value, then the EA will not open a new trade. This option works as a filter. Set it to 0 if you want disable this feature.
- SpreadFilterPips - if the spread is bigger than the value specified here, the trade won't be opened
- MaxSlippagePips - works only for Instant live accounts (not ECN). Set here what maximum slippage you can take on your Instant account
- GMT/DST_Offset_Auto - if true, the EA will try to find the correct GMT offset of your broker automatically. You must allow requests to https:/ /www.worldtimeserver. com (delete spaces!)
- GMT_Offset(winter)_Manual - set your broker's time zone (in winter)
- DaylightSavingTime_Manual - if your broker uses daylight saving time, set this to true and EA will automatically adjust itself
- EnableTrendFilter - set to true if you want to avoid risky trades during periods of trending markets
- OrderTakeProfitPips - the size of Take Profit in pips (1 pip = 10 points)
- OrderStopLossPips - the size of Stop Loss in pips (1 pip = 10 points)
- EnableTradeDuration - set to true if you want to limit position holding time
- TradeDuration - set the maximum position holding time, in bars
- BasicMagicNumber - add Magic number to trace trades you made with this EA. It must be less than 99999!
- TradeComment - add any comments to your trades
- It is recommended to use default values for all parameters (except GMT offset if your broker uses different time zone) if you don't know exactly what are you doing. Test any changes thoroughly before running EA on a live account.
- Note that SpreadFilterPips and MaxSlippagePips parameters are execution dependent and might lead the system to skip trades that were seen on tests.
- Not required to activate 'Allow DLL Imports'
Try the demo now!