- Visão global
- Comentários (6)
- O que há de novo
WaltSoft RNB MT5
Round Numbers & Background
The WaltSoft RNB Indicator adds scale and perspective to your charts.
If you want Alerts and Notifications when price reaches a Big Round Number then you need the Plus version of this indicator.
On a naked chart you have no clue of how much price has moved.
But put the WaltSoft RNB on your chart and it draws an alternating color background (grid) with a scale you can choose.
Not only that, but it also draws horizontal lines, with or without price labels, on big round numbers.
This indicator is highly configurable to completely suit your taste and needs.
Especially handy for:
- Swing trading (price does very often react on big round numbers)
- Draw Grid - draws a color alternating background
- Hide Grid When TF >= ... - Hides the Grid when the Chart Time Frame is Equal or Higher than the here selected Time Frame
- Grid Space in Points - alternations width in points
- Shift Grid Up/Down - shift alternating background up or down, also in points. Use minus sign for down
- Color Scheme Grid - quick-pick a color for dark or light chart background
- User Defined Color - choose your own color - you need to set "Color Scheme Grid" to "User Defined Color"
- Draw Big Round Numbers - draws a horizontal line ...
- Grid Space in Points - ... every, what you set here, in points
- Shift Grid Up/Down - shift all big round numbers up or down, also in points. Use minus sign for down
- Draw Price Labels - draws a price label just behind the last candle
- Show Wholes - draws a horizontal line at what you set at "Grid Space in Points"
- Hide Wholes When TF >= ... - Hides the Wholes when the Chart Time Frame is Equal or Higher than the here selected Time Frame
- Line Color - the color of the horizontal lines
- Line Width - the width of the horizontal lines
- Line Style - Options: Solid, Dash, Dot, Dashdot and Dashdotdot
- Size Price Labels - the size of the price labels
- Shift Price Labels To Right (Nbr of bars) - you can shift the price labels a number of bars to the right
- Show Halves- draws a horizontal line at half the size of what you set at "Grid Space in Points"
- Show Quarters - draws a horizontal line at a quarter the size of what you set at "Grid Space in Points"
- Remember Grid Space for TF-Symbol - Purpose is to be able to disable this function when using more than one of this indicator on your chart
Tip: You can put more than one of these indicators on the same chart.
If you do, you will have to use your imagination and creativity and play around with the settings ;)
- Hide Grid When TF >= ...
- Hide Wholes When TF >= ...
- Hide Halves When TF >= ...
- Hide Quarters When TF >= ...
2. Replaced "true" and "false" by "YES" and "NO"
3. Have set default values for Show Halves and Show Quarters to "YES"
- Multiple instances of indicator now possible on the same chart.