This is the demo version of BigDeals, designed to check if the indicator works on your financial instruments and to evaluate its features. In the demo version, the real trades are replaced by random ones both in type and volume. Full version is available here.
The BigDeals indicator displays large trades, chains of trades of the same type and important levels with large volumes traded over a certain period on the chart. In addition, the indicator can show the profile of all trades and the profile of the latest deals.
The indicator features a flexible system of signals, with the ability to send notifications to a mobile device.
The instrument works only on instruments with real (exchange) volumes.
BigDeals has an intuitive control panel with tooltips on the parameters. The tooltips are enabled using the "?" button, an explanation to the parameter appears when it is hovered.
The panel contains three tabs: Trades, Levels and Alerts.
The "Trades" tab allows you to:
- select the interface language, two languages are available: English and Russian;
- set the depth of the downloaded tick history, the depth is defined as the number of days;
- set the display parameters for single trades and chains of trades:
- enable/disable the display on the chart.
- set the number of the displayed objects; the more objects are displayed, the more resources are consumed. When a new object appears on the chart, the "oldest" object is removed.
- set the filter of volumes; trades/chains of trades with large volumes will be displayed on the chart.
- set the color of objects.
- enable/disable automatic filter setting mode. The filter is calculated so that the specified number of objects is evenly distributed throughout the entire depth of the downloaded tick history.
The "Levels" tab allows you to:
- enable/disable displaying the profile of all trades. This profile shows the sum of volumes of all trades on the entire depth of the downloaded history on a specific price level.
- enable/disable displaying the profile of the latest trades. This profile shows the sums of volumes of the latest trades for a certain time interval on a specific price level.
- set the time interval. This parameter sets the interval for calculating the profile of the latest trades and price levels.
- set the price scale. The parameter is set a multiple of the price step for profiles and price levels.
- set the color of profiles.
- set the display parameters of price levels:
- enable/disable the display of specific types of levels. Three types of levels are available:
- separate ASK and BID levels, where the volume of buys or sells for a certain time interval exceeds the filter value;
- levels where the sum of ASK and BID volumes for a certain time interval exceeds the filter value;
- levels where the absolute value of the difference between ASK and BID volumes for a certain interval exceeds the filter value.
- set the volume filters for each type of levels.
- set the number of the displayed levels. This parameter defines the maximum number of the displayed levels for each type. When a new level appears, the "oldest" level is deleted.
- set colors for each type of levels.
- enable/disable automatic filter setting mode. The filters are calculated so that the specified number of levels is evenly distributed throughout the entire depth of the downloaded tick history.
The "Alerts" tab allows you to set an unlimited number of signals.
The signals are configured in the "Alert editor" window, where you can:
- set the name;
- select an event: a single trade, a chain of trades or a level;
- select the type of event: buy, sell, with additional sum or delta for levels;
- set the volume filter; if the value is zero, then the value is taken from the corresponding event filter;
- set a condition and a price for an event. The price can be set either by a specific numerical value, or by the price parameters of the previous bar (OPEN, CLOSE, HIGH, LOW);
- select the periodicity of the alert and the expiration date of the alert; if no date is specified, the signal is valid until canceled;
- select notifications. The following notifications are available:
- Sound signal;
- Pop-up message in a separate terminal window;
- Email message;
- Push notification to mobile device.
The alert editor has a context-sensitive tooltip, activated by the "?" Button.
- Fixed an error in saving settings to a file.
- an error that sometimes caused the indicator to stop;
- inaccuracy in the signal editor interface.