Watermark symbol background MT5
This utility displays the name of the current symbol and the current period in the chart background in a large font. It is a very convenient visualization function, e.g. when you use multiple charts with different symbols, period or when saving a chart screenshot.
The information is displayed in two lines. In the first line, the chart symbol and current timeframe are shown in a larger font (e.g. AUDUSD,h1). In the second line, the full name of the current symbol is displayed in a smaller font (e.g. for GPBJPY it shows "Great Britain Pound vs Japanese Yen").
The background label is always displayed in the center of the chart. If you change the size of the chart window and the background label has moved from the center, after a while it will move back to the center.
In the settings, you can change the font, size and color of the text information.
- Font Size for the first row - font size for the short symbol name and chart period
- Font Name for the first row - font name for the short symbol name and chart period
- Font Size for second row - font size for the full symbol name
- Font Name for second row - font name for the full symbol name
- Font color - font color for the symbol name and chart period