Heiken Ashi Trading System
The robot is a simple and flexible trading system. It uses Heiken-Ashi candlesticks as a design basis. The robot consists of two parts: 1) sending orders, 2) exiting orders. The details are as follows.
The robot uses Heiken-Ashi candlesticks to enter buy/sell orders. If you specify a fixed stop loss level, each order is sent with a fixed stop loss level.
The robot has three exiting choices as follows:
- Meet its target: a user sets the target level when marketing price reaches its target, trailing stop will start for the exiting.
- Using trailing stop to exit: When the order has some profit, a trailing stop will continue revising the stop loss of each order until the order is closed.
- Using a breakeven stop to exit: When the order has some profit, the breakeven stop will initialize the first stop loss of the order.
Trailing stop calculation has two models,
model 1) using FIXED level or model 2) using the second last of Low or
High of Heiken Ashi candlestick.
When the signal Heiken Ashi be found. The Robot will enter 1 order with stop and take as set. Trailing will start when It has profit as define in breakeven_level parameter. Trailing will continue using the bars as per Heiken_Ashi_Stop_Shift. If breakeven level was set to 0, Robot will start trailing immediately as per trailing signal..
- Magic = 0
- Risk = 0
- Fixed_Lots = 0.01
- Take_level = 1000
- Stop_level = 200
- Heiken_Ashi_Trade_Shift = 0
- Comment_text = "Heiken Ashi"
Heiken Ashi Trail Stop Parameter
- Breakeven_level = 50
- Trail_step = 2
- Heiken_Ashi_Stop_Shift = 1
MA Trail Stop Parameter
- Breakeven_level2 = 100
- Trail_step2 = 5
- MA_Period = 25
- MA_Method = MODE_SMA
- MA_Apply_Price = PRICE_CLOSE
- MA_Shift = 1
- InpStartGMTHour =0
- InpStopGMTHour =0