Advanced Pivot Points MT4
This is a pivot points indicator with multiple calculation methods.
- Speed up by disabling labels option. To enhance interactive speed of all indicators, reduce the chart history size.
- Calculates pivot levels on 1, 4 and 24-hour periods.
- Change the period calculation time shift by 1-hour steps.
- Calculates up to 21 pivot levels using most methods (some methods have a fixed number of levels).
- EA friendly (all the levels are drawn by buffers).
- General settings:
- Pivot Point Supports/Resistances - select how many pairs of support/resistance to draw - value of 3 will draw pivot point with 3 supports and 3 resistances.
- Display Median Pivots - select Yes if you want Median lines between pivot points to be drawn.
- Pivot Calculation Method - select one of 6 available calculation methods.
- Time settings:
- Hours Offset From Server Time (-11 to +11) - select offset hours from server time (for example, entering -1 will start calculation from 23:00 to 23:00 the next day, instead of calculating from 00:00 to 00:00). This indicator ignores the broker daily and 4-hour candles which are different for each broker.
- Pivot Points Time frame (1,4 hours or 1 day) - period to calculate the pivots on (1 day means 24 hours, not D1 candles)
- Line Width - set line width for all support/resistance lines.
- Pivot Color - color for the pivot point.
- Resistances Color - color for resistance lines.
- Supports Color - color for support lines.
- Median Resistance Color - color for median resistance lines.
- Median Support Color - color for median support lines.
- Display Text Labels (Disable for speed) - select whether to display pivot point level names and values on the chart.
- Font Size - font size used to display the above text labels.