- Strategy1 - High risk to reward of about of 4-5:1 but low win percent of around 25%.
- Strategy2 - Medium risk to reward of about 1:2 and medium win percent of around 70%.
- Strategy3 - High win percent 90%+ but low risk to reward of about 1:4-8
- Back tested with over 10 years of data.
- Uses 99.90% back testing 'every tick'.
- Works on multiple major pairs unchanged. EURUSD and GBPUSD will work unchanged. Non curve-fitted.
- Uses realistic spreads. Spreads can be displayed in the chart window.
- Takes at least around 10 pips of take-profit/stoploss.
- Trade management, limit different strategies maximum open trades.
- Limit total orders at any given time.
- Balance protection. Stop trading if X balance is hit.
- Floating drawdown limit.
- Strategy1 can reduce risk on losing streaks and increase/decrease when winning/losing.
- gmt_offset - GMT offset of your server. Default is IC Markets GMT +2. Negative numbers allowed.
- use_strategyX - Decide which strategies to use.
- risk_per_trade_stgX - Decide how much to risk per trade. 3 would be 3 percent per trade.
- use_internal_timeframes - Use the timeframes in stgX_timeframe below. The advantage of this is that you can use one EA on one chart for all strategies regardless of timeframes.
- stgX_timeframe - Decide what timeframes to use for each strategy in minutes. 1 Hour time frame would be 60. 4 Hour would be 240.
- stgX_maxtrades_all - Limit the amount of opened trades for each strategy.
- stgX_buy_magic_number, stgX_sell_magic_number - Define the magic numbers for each strategy. If set to 1 internal defaults will be set.
- stgX_min_magic_number, stgX_max_magic_number - Define the magic number range for each strategy. Used to manage the system on a strategy level.
- close_stgX_weekends - Choose which strategies to close during the week end.
- Round up - If true and if the distance in pips of the current price to stop-loss is such that your lot size will risk more than your allotted risk then the lot-size will be rounded to the minimum. False will guarantee the risk used in risk_per_trade minus slippage, spread, execution and gaps is used.
- max_orders - Max amount of totals orders open.
- use_fix_lot - If this setting is set to true money management will not be used.
- fixed_lot_size - The lot used when use_fix_lot is set to true.
- slippage - The amount of tolerable slippage. The lower the better but less likely to be filled.
- max_equity_drawdown - The maximum amount of equity drawdown the EA will tolerate before closing all trades and disabling trading.
- minimum_balance - The minimum balance the EA will tolerate before closing all trades and disabling trading.
The below settings are used for strategy1 if stg1_dynamic_risk is set to true. It uses decimal percent and decimal multipliers. For example. The example below states. If the balance drops under 10% decrease the lot size by three quarter else trade at one and a half s the lot size.
The below also apply to strategy1 only. It reduces risk on consecutive loses if stg1_reduce_on_consecutive_loss is set to true. The example below states. If the system loses five times in a row reduce the risk by half. If it loses ten times in a row, reduce to a ten.
Important Strategy1 Settings
- stg1_max_spread - Set the minimum spread
Important Strategy2 and Strategy3 Settings
- stgX_max_trades - Sets the maximum amount of trades
- stgX_max_spread - Set the minimum spread
Fixed lot size calculation with strategy6.
Made changes to default risk on startegy6.
Added a maximum specific lot size option.
Added a smart max lot size option which if max size is reached the average lot size from history times 2 will be used as the max.
Fixed bug with alerts being sent out on all pairs, added a parameter to define one pair.