Price Action Finder Multi MT4
- Siarhei Vashchylka
- 버전: 1.0
- 활성화: 6
At the moment, the indicator contains the following patterns: Outside bar, Inside bar, Pin bar, Force bar, PPR, as well as the Inverted Hammer and Hanging Man candlestick analysis patterns.
How to use the indicator?
In the upper left part of the panel, from left to right, there are three buttons with letters.
- A - Responsible for turning sound alerts on and off. If this button is pressed, then in automatic mode the indicator will generate alerts as new patterns are found.
- S - Panel scan button. Designed to scan the chart and the panel on weekends when quotes are not moving and the indicator cannot search for patterns on its own.
- F - Enable or disable the trend filter. See below for details:
The trend filter is implemented using a moving average with a period of 13 (can be changed in the settings). His idea is taken from Elder's "Three Screens" system. Each time frame in the table can have its own filter. By default, all filters are disabled and they need to be added in the external parameters of the indicator. For each timeframe, it is recommended to use a filter one level higher.
Need to know before use:
During the analysis of the chart, the indicator uses large volumes of quotes. Therefore, for the full operation of the indicator, it is recommended that there be enough space on the disk where you have the trading terminal. It should also be noted that until the terminal downloads quotes for all the instruments set in the parameters, some patterns may not be displayed.
When installing the indicator on a VPN server, in order to receive push notifications, the indicator must be placed on a pair or instrument where there are ticks and trading at the moment, since the indicator update is tied to the ticks of the current chart.
- Symbols - List of currency pairs and other instruments analyzed by the indicator. Completed with a comma.
- usePushWithAlert - Enable push notifications.
- ShowLastBarsTable - Within how many last bars to write the pattern to the table.
- ShowLastBarsChart - Within how many last bars to display the pattern on the chart.
- Timeframes - Turn on and off time frames for display in the pattern table.
- displayPattern - Select patterns to track.
- PinFractional - in which part of the bar the body of the candle is located (for a Pin bar).
- HM_HR_Fractional - In what part of the bar the body of the candle is located (for the Hammer and the Hanging Man).
- HM_HR_Confirm - Add an up or down bar to confirm Hammer or Hanging Man patterns.
- Fontsize - Font size.
- FontName - The name of the font.
- colorTextBuy - Long pattern name color.
- colorTextSell - Color of pattern names in shorts.
- Period - MA period for the filter.
- Shift - MA smoothing for the filter.
- Method - The MA method for the filter.
- Filter - Turn filters on and off for different time frames.