Elliott Wave Helper
- Siarhei Vashchylka
- 버전: 1.6
- 업데이트됨: 25 5월 2022
- 활성화: 6
Elliott Wave Helper - A panel for marking Elliott wave and technical analysis.
Allows you to build a wave analysis in a few clicks with the definition of the type and order of waves.
- Choice of color, style and font of waves is available.
- Marking of impulses, triangles, zigzags, flats, simple and complex combinations is available.
Special wave font is supported. To activate it, you need to do the following:
- Download the font following the link: https://traderevolution.ru/upload/WaveBlogCircle.ttf
- Run the font file on the computer and click the install button.
- In the indicator parameters chhoose Use circular font value
- The font size and weight can also be changed from the panel
- Allows you to build diagonal and horizontal support and resistance levels.
- Allows you to build triangular and rectangular shapes.
To build technical analysis on the indicator panel, select:
- Trend - trend line
- Horizon - horizontal level
- Triangle - triangle
- Square - square
Then, while holding down the Shift key on the keyboard, left-click on the graph several times (depending on the type of line or shape) to draw the object.
- The BG button is responsible for drawing the background for a triangle or square.
- The R button is responsible for drawing a ray for the trend line.
Also, for trend and horizontal lines, you have access to styles that can be changed on the panel and which include the type and width of the lines.
Working with timeframes:
The panel allows you to display objects on the required timeframes. They can be selected in the upper left corner of the panel.
If several timeframes are selected, objects will be located only on them.
If no timeframe is selected, objects will be located only in the current range.
- isFontCircle - Whether or not to enable a special wave font
- Selectbutton - Button selection when drawing technical analysis is activated
- startCoordinateX - X position of the panel
- startCoordinateY - Y position of the panel
- colorTracing - Color of stroke lines
- colorTextBtn - Button font color
- colorFonTop - The background color of the top part of the panel (with the name)
- colorNameHeader - Panel title font color
- colorTracingPopup - Outline color of dropdown menus
- colorTextBtnPopup - Text color of dropdown menus
- colorFonButtonPopup - Background color of the dropdown menus
- colorFonLine - Background color of informative panel elements
- colorFonButton - Background color of active panel elements
- colorTr - Triangle background color
- colorSq - Rectangle background color
To understand how to work with the program, we recommend that you watch the video below:
спасибо очень удобный инструмент. приноровился очень быстро. теперь это моя 3 рука в анализе графиков. очень рекомендую