LuckyPip All in One MT5
LuckyPip All in One indicator is a good solution for easy and fast analysis of a pair. It summarizes everything in only one window.
Indicator has 5 different analysis sections. These are Price, High & Low, Trend, Hourly Volatility and Positions.
There are 4 values.
- Symbol name
- Current Price
- Price Daily Change (in Points)
- Price Daily Change (in Percent)
High & Low Section
- Daily and Monthly High-Low prices are updated in every new price.
- There are two lines indicating where the price is currently in daily range and in monthly range.
- It has smart algorithm that detects the trend in all timeframes. Then it gives a trend result as summary of LongTerm and ShortTerm Trends.
- It also provides open and close signals by calculating all timeframes trend.
- Alert system is running when the trend has changed. If the trend reached to end of phase, indicator will send immediately notification or message to you for good exit point.
Hourly Volatility Section
- Volatility is the most important indicator for intraday traders.
- You may find out what hours are good for your trading.
- There are two windows. One is for history positions, the other is for live positions.
- Positions are calculated as buy, sell and total.
- 3 different methods are used for positions: Count, Lot and Profit.
- History Positions Total Lot = Buy Lots + Sell Lots
- Live Positions Total Lot = Buy Lots - Sell Lots
- Open and Close Signals are provided by indicator.
- Never recalculates.
- Trends on all timeframes are calculated every minute.
- Push notification and Display Box alert is added.
- Easy trend detection.
- No dependence from the chart timeframe. It shows same results in any timeframe.
- You may use this indicator for all instruments.
- Suitable for Scalpers, Swing Traders, Day Trader, Short Term & Long Term Traders.
- It is a supporting tool for trading systems as Trend filter.
- Easy-to-use trading system for beginners, advanced and professional traders.
- Available for all TimeFrames.
- Push Notification Alert: When it is true, it will send notifications to your phone.
- Display Box Alert: When it is true, it will send message to your computer screen.