Expert adviser Max Rebate - High frequency trading fully automated scalper with news filter, perfect to use if 'hunting rebates - cashback earning' are an object of interest. This advisers main operation should be on cent accounts (recommended) but of course works on others as well. It's a betting type adviser using martingale order sequence to close unprofitable orders. Indicators (no configuration) are standardized to determine market heading.
More information and available set file https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/731107
On weekends (Sundays) a new set file will be available for upcoming week and make sure you always have the latest! Download it from the blog post
You can try a free demo version of this product (only work on demo accounts) https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/43740
Product demo signal https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/667417
- High frequent trading - Maximized performance and also suitable for (rebate hunting - cashback earnings)
- Aggressive mode - Adviser will trade more aggressively (performance increase). By using this function you need to understand that the risk also increases!
- All order settings in pips - 1 pip = 10 points
- News filter - Checks and protects for medium and high impact news including Non farm pay rolls - This only apply if no orders are open before, during and after the actual news range.
- Weekday manager - Monday to Friday - Cycle start hr- Cycle stop hr (Cycle hr stop does not completely stop trading process if orders still open - only prevent adviser from starting a completely new fresh cycle)
- Works pretty much on any low spread currency pair (Optimization to obtain quite sustainable settings)
- Auto magic set - No configuration of magic numbers, it's all done automatically and permanently stored in a pool base which always give same magic that was assigned even if adviser are removed or if terminal restarted.
- Optional to use the latest set file if EurUsd traded (optimized on weekly basis) https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/731107
- Account stop out protection - Equity guard - Avoid getting wiped out in one piece
- Sequence lots size regulator - Protection against over sized sequence lots
- Average spread calculator - Get information about the traded currency pairs average spread - useful to determine if it's dangerous to trade or not as larger spread significant will increase the overall risk!
- Emergency close button - On chart button for emergency closing of all open chart orders. Do not use unless it's absolutely necessary!
- Default settings require minimum $400-500 deposit (Cent accounts $40-50)
- Monday and Friday trading involves a greater risk - think twice here!
- Use smaller operational hours to minimize the risk of large DD.
- Make sure there are enough funds to cover margin use
- Trade on low spread currency pairs
- Should be used on lower time frames M5-M15 for best performance and frequency of trades but works on any time frame as desired
- Use only one adviser/account as it depends on the equity alone
- Optimize for very short periods to keep maximal sustainable settings from 1 week to max 1 month (EurUsd M15 supported)
- Use high account leverage - minimum 1:400 or higher, ECN account with stop level 0
- High performance vps and execution speed required
Pros and cons
- High performance
- Powerful news filter
- Lot's of trades - depending on cycle hours - Wider(more trades)
- It's a betting type system
News filter URL
Web Request needs an URL link to be working and download it's news file for processing upcoming news. Be sure to check ' Allow Web Request for listed URL's in tab Tools/Options/Expert advisors and copy-paste provided link into the field 'Add new url'.
- I refer to screenshots - Think they are kinda self explanatory - Any questions, send a PM!
1:Dynamic order step modifier added
1: Aggressive trading mode added - Performance will increase with this function....But more risky! Be sure to test this function out before applying it!
1: Completely new improved trailing stop system
1: Added increment steps to settings
2: Trailing stop values set internal and standard
1: There was some problem with news object removal when removing the adviser from chart and the panic button did not respond changing state when clicked.
1: A problem drawing vertical news lines on chart fixed
1: Tiny correction