- コメント (1)
Indicator - a technical system for speculative trading in the foreign exchange market. It includes a trend determinant and a fractal point determinant for entering the market.
I have fully developed a calculation algorithm. The standard settings were adjusted to the following currency pairs EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, to others it is necessary to decrease or increase (for example, to GOLDUSD) values of indicators.
Recommended timeframe for work are M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, when working with M5 it is necessary to additionally use older timeframe.
The indicator is not redrawn, signals are formed on the current candle.
How to set up
- "Trend Period" - blue lines - trend period, it is necessary to adjust to the volatility of the instrument (for Gold / Usd - increase by 10) and TF, if the lines above are bullish; if below, bearish.
- "Signals Period" - green and red lines, bullish and bearish directions of signals - a parameter that sets entry points to the market.
- "Signal Length" - Change after all settings, combines signals according to the trend (useful for numerous signals).
How to trade after setting parameters
- The blue line at the top is a bullish trend, opening deals is signals in the form of green arrows with lines, closing deals is a rhombus at the end of the green line, or the opposite trend appears.
- The blue line below is a bearish trend, opening deals is signals in the form of red arrows with lines, closing deals is a rhombus at the end of the red line, or the opposite trend appears.
- Do not open deals at the time of the release of important economic news, install SL.
- All input and output signals are duplicated in several notification methods.
- The indicator does not load a chart with a price since it is always at the bottom.
- Trend Period - Trend duration.
- Signals Period - The period of the signal lines.
- Signal Length - The duration of the signal line aggregation.
- Play sound - Sound alert
- Display pop-up message
- Send push notification
- Send email - Email alert
- Enter Sound file - Sound file for inputs
- Exit Sound file - Sound file for outputs
- History Bars - The number of indicator bars on the chart