Full Forex Market View Dashboard
FULL FOREX MARKET VIEW Dashboard Indicator
This is a custom indicator created to give Traders a full view of what is going on in the market. It uses a real time data to access the market and display every bit of information needed to make successful trading.
Before attaching this Indicator to your window chart, go to your MT4's Market Watch panel and HIDE all the Currency pairs you don't need or trade and leave the rest there. The reason is that FFMV Dashboard will DISPLAY ALL the Currency pairs that appear in MT4's Market Watch. it can display up to 30 currency pairs or less. If it is more than that in your MT4's Market Watch, it will blur and disfigure the fonts and images on the FFMV Dashboard! It won't display correctly.
- For Solo Trading
- For Basket Trading (See the screenshot on how)
- To confirm the validity of the signal received from your own Trading systems and many more
- Time Frames: From M1 to MN1 Current Candles status (Buy/Sell
- Trend: Overall trend of the currencies
- Impacts: The magnitudes/volatility of the currencies' movements, see below:
- Build-up: The currency is just building up
- Good: The currency is getting serious
- High: The currency is worthy of interest
- Strong: The direction is to be considered
- Very strong: This currency is near perfect
- Excellent: The peak of the signals that we are good to go
- Changes: The currency movements is side way, losing or gaining points
- Rates: Reliability of the currency to be considered for trading
- Trade: The name of currency pair ready for trade
USING THE DASHBOARD:
- All Time frames from Minute 1 to Monthly must agree together except the M1 time frame i. e is either all the arrows are Green for buy signal
or Red color arrows for sell signal
- Trend must tell us the trend's direction - Bullish or Bearish
- Signal displays Sell Now or Buy Now
- Impact must show EXCELLENT as best pair for trader
- Changes must be positive or at least be from 0.00 upward. May not be negative EXCEPT all others agreed together for a direction,that means the
currency is in a state of RECOVERY, it can be traded
- Rates must be 100% but any currency that rates 60% upward is good enough
- Trade gives currency name that is ready for further trading consideration
WHAT NEXT? After gotten a trade signal from the Dashboard, we must further consider these two factors:
1. Support and Resistance Levels: These are powerful levels which determine if a currency's movement will break or bounce back because these are the areas of great struggles between the Buyers and Sellers. Therefore after getting the signal, go to the chart of the currency concerned and visualize it from higher time-frame - H1 upward to find out if the currency is not at the support or resistance level. Identify and draw a line at either of these levels, wait to see if price will break the level or bounce and if it breaks OR the currency is far from any of these points, then you are good to go, then the next factor...
2. Forex News: Forex news must be avoided especially a medium or High impact news on any currency pair. Before entering any trade even after a sure signal from the Dashboard, take time to check the Economic calendar on a Forex News Website. If there is an high impact news on such currency pair, drop the currency pair. However, if the news has been released long before you got signal from the Dashboard, then it is supposed to be a good trade because it means that the end-resultant effects of the news is working to our favor.
Aside these two factors, nothing to fear, go straight and place your trade. Just be sure all the conditions are met as instructed here
Further more, if you are interested in this Indicator BUT still need more proofs that it works truly, first, check the reviews of those who had already bought it.
Second, you can also join our Telegram group created for this purpose through this link:
Finally, if you have bought it or you will DEFINITELY buy it now after reading, then you can join me on Telegram after you have already purchased it so that I can add you to the FFMV-Dashboard Private group mainly created for more TUTORIALS on how it works
There you can enjoy 24/7 supports, questions/answers, suggestions and all you need to know. Use this link and provide the PROOF OF PURCHASE from this website:
1. RATE headline was changed to STRENGTH for easy assimilation by the traders/users
2. The Trade signal alerts popup system of the Dashboard has been reconfigured to each time-frame options from M1 to Monthly time frame and the default setting I put there is "Current" time-frame, you can change it to any time-frame you wish to receive trade signal alerts for timely attentions.
3. I have added the Invisible Support and Resistance levels to the Dashboard. You will receive popup alerts whenever the price breached any of the levels on any time-frame you choose to receive it but the default setting I gave it is "Current" time-frame. You can change it to any precise time-frame on which you wish to receive popup alerts if the price breaches any of the levels. If you leave it as "Current", you can still get the same result by switching your Chart to the time-frame you desire but know this that any time-frame you choose by switching your chart, has no effects on the performances and operations of the Dashboard generally.
Obviously, this development will help the Trader to be notified on time when the price has begun to trend in a certain direction and a timely breakout alerts on the trade signal alerts from the Dashboard.
NOTE that the Dashboard may not give Trade signal alerts when any of the Support or Resistance level has been broken EXCEPT both of them tally together simultaneously. If trade signal alerts has not been sounding and you received RnS breakout alerts on the time-frame you chose, then it means that the price has broken one of the levels and you should pay attention to it because sometimes if not most of the times, the price might have gone far and almost exhausted before you receive trade signal alerts especially if it is on a longer time-frame.
For me, I set my Dashboard on M30 but you can test any period that you desire depends on your type of trader and your trading style. If you are a Day-Trader or Scalper, you can try M5, M15, M30 or H1 for a timely notification for timely action on what to do next with the currency pair concerned. I recommend that you set both Trade signal alerts and SnR breakout alerts to the same period/time-frame for better results while the intermediate or long-term traders may consider longer time-frames. This has been giving good results as we were entering the market early before the trend becomes exhausted and turns back on us.
*** You may however try it out on Demo account on all of the time-frames and stick with one that gives better results. For me, I used to go for M30 and switch higher to H1, then to H4 and D1 for a better view of the price's current position on each time-frame's Support and Resistance levels before considering the currency pair with the other trading conditions as required by the system for trading consideration.
Please do not take my word for it, try it out yourself to determine which one works for you. I wish you the best of favor as you strive to build a credible Forex trading career.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ON THESE, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ANY TIME AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ANSWER YOU TO YOUR SATISFACTION.
Thanks for being there always. We shall ALL get there very soon
Olufemi Adeyemo - Opengates
* I re-coded the Popup and Notification Alert to go off once every selected time by the user. Same for the Push notification on the mobile devices.
* Removed the bugs of upside down signal alerts that confuses the user.
Other updates are coming according to the users' experience and more research on how it could work better than it has been
Thanks and enjoy your day full of green pips
The additional features added to the indicator:
1. Push notification was successfully added to the indicator based on the users' demand and to improve its use for everyone. This will enable the user to receive trade alerts notifications on his mobile device while he is not on the PC.
2. Sound and Popup Alerts were divided into sets of two:
i. The first ones is to sound and pop-up according to the number of times entered into the parameter setting by the user.
ii. The second ones is to keep sounding and with pop-up coming up persistently in order to keep the user aware of the new incoming trade signals and the stable alerts as the market is moving in the right direction.
More updates later based on the users' experiences and suggestions to improve the performances of this indicator.
1. Re-wrote the code to give early entry signals, this makes the trader to enter the market ealier than before so the
market will not reverse against the trade entered.
2. This was also done in order for the trader to avoid getting the SL hit by retracements
3. The entry procedure remained the same but just that for the early entry, the trader should use H1 TF to check if the
price has broken above resistance in case of buy signal and if the price had broken below the support level in case of
The trade can then enter trade if those conditions are well in place including checking the Economic calendar if there is
a news or not especially both high and medium impact news.
4. The trader can enter trade on any time frame he/she is so desire, just make sure ALL the CONDITIONS are in place.
Thanks, more updates are coming as I make more research on how to improve its working to give more accurate signals that
will almost always give profits at any trade execution. And also based on the users' observations and comments.
Thanks so much for your patience up till this point.
Thanks for being there!
1. The codes causing excessive logging removed.
2. Whenever there is an higher probability signal, the popup alert comes only once instead of repeated triggering
3. The same with Sound alerts system, it now comes just once per signal
4. Added "pass mark" symbol to the TRADE column in order to clearly distinguish an higher probability signal
5. Directional arrows are applied to the RATES column right side to notify the traders of potential up-signals from 60% upwards. UP arrow for Buy signal forming while DOWN arrow is for Sell signal forming.
More updates on the way based on the users' discovery and comments.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
New Update on this Indicator (Please read very well to your understanding):
* Some Users complained of MT4 freezing whenever they attach this indicator to their chart but other Users including I - the author, do not have this problem with our MT4/PC. But all the same, it has been updated and the purported code suspected to be causing freezing has been removed and working fine now.
Therefore, download and use this updated version ONLY if you are having MT4 freezing issues with the previous version.
The problem is majorly premised on the kind of PC you are using for your trading business. it may also be caused by the version of the MT4 you are using, try and always update your MT4 to a new version whenever you discover there is a new updated version.
Further more, as experienced by some users, if you successfully attach this indicator but the fonts, letters or images muddled up, try and reduce the size of the font or select another font type from the parameter setting in "Input" section of the indicator. But if it didn't solve the problem, then adjust your PC's resolution display from your PC's system setting.
That should resolve it.
VERY (VERY) IMPORTANT:
PLEASE if you buy or rent this product and you have issues, try and send message to me and don't be quick to post bad reviews on the product. The fact that the product didn't meet your expectations does not mean it is not and will not work for others. Bad reviews discourage others from enjoying what the product has to offer. For every product, there are ideas behind it, the ideas behind this product may not match your expectations, it does NOT means that the product is totally useless. Read the product's descriptions before you purchase or rent it to find out if it matches your expectations, this will prevent you from being disappointed and prevents the seller/author from being short-changed of all his/her efforts and resources expended on the product created for a purpose.
Thanks for your understanding, interest and purchase.
More updates coming based on users' experience and comments.
* Removed the codes perceived to be causing freezing to user's PC
More updates coming according to the user's experience and comments
Secondly, before the user can open any trade on selected currency pair, such trader must go to 5 minutes time frame of the currency concerned and look for a Flat-head candle as the last candle (it means Momentum) - if it is a buy signal, then look for flat-head up candle and if it is a sell signal, the user should look for flat-head down candle (See the screenshots for the examples). If it hasn't formed, then WAIT until it forms before entering the trade as signaled.
That is the updates for now, more are yet to come as we discover more convenient and profitable way to use the Dahsboard for more profits.