Generator of trade signals based on the DCMV indicator is perfect for creating robots, as the generator has a high operating speed and minimum CPU usage. It has only one indicator buffer:
- if its value is 0 on the current bar, then there are no trade signals;
- if the value is greater than 1, then a Buy signal is formed;
- if the value is less than -1, then a Sell signal is formed.
Two DCMV indicators of trade channels are used for generating the signals. The first one identifies the trends (Buy or Sell), and the second one determines the market entry points. It is the most convenient to use the signals in trading strategies based on channel trading with position reversals.
- DCMV_diapason_SLOW - the number of bars involved in calculation of the DCMV indicator to identify a trend;
- DCMV_diapason_FAST - the number of bars involved in calculation of the DCMV indicator to determine the market entry points;
- DCMV_history - the depth of history analysis to calculate the channel boundaries. Used for entering positions optimally;
- DCMV_visual - visualization of the signals on the chart. This parameter reduces the indicator performance, therefore, it is recommended to disable it in the strategy tester during optimization of the input parameters.
- Optimize DCMV_diapason_SLOW in the range from 100 to 1000;
- Optimize DCMV_diapason_FAST in the range from 10 to 500;
- Optimize DCMV_history in the range from 50 to 200.