Prediction indicatorBased on matching the history with selected pattern model and shows the most likely outcome.
PiDemo indicator includes Pattern line, Scanned_Past line, Matching_Pattern line, Future_Predicted line, adjustable Model Band, and some other controls.
This indicator is a Demo version of Pi indicator with some restrictions:
- It works only on symbol [EURUSD]
- It works only on timeframe [M15]
- You cannot retrieve any buffers information
This indicator is designed primarily for professional use and is very useful in the search for the probability of the results relating to the future.
Note: The results depend on model_band and past_bars. They are approximate, and therefore they must be compared with multiple timeframes.
Program is design to operate in 2 automatic modes:
1. Slider mode
Turns on when attaching the indicator to the Chart or Visual Tester.
Here you can test/set your settings back in history with “slider” up to 32767 bars.
So, while Visual Testing EA, you can attach the indicator and easily adjust input parameters for critical points.
On Tester (only) you can exit "Slider mode" by pressing the <Esc> key.
2. Expert mode
Turns on when starting the indicator with "iCustom" function.
It is designed only for EA use and “slider history testing” is disabled.
PiDemo input parameters settings
The order from left to right is: name, [default value], min-max value.
If you accidentally enter a lower or higher value, the min-max value is used.
- ModelBand  2-1000 - pattern line model width (in current bars)
- FutureBars  0-600 - bars for calculation to the furure (to the right)
- Smooth  0-100 - line smoothness
- LastBar  0-6000 - last bar for calculation (0 is current)
- PastBars  0-6000 - bars for calculation in the past (to the left)
For more details please see the description of Pi Full version.
This demo version is built to demonstrate the main features and usability of Pi.
If you like to use Full version of Pi unlimited or within an EA, you have to buy or rent this product.
Are you satisfied with our work? Share your experiences and leave a comment.
If you need help using our trading tools or you have an issue or question, please contact me.
2. Now you can use the "Slider" in "Visual Tester" Mode
- while testing EA, you can run the indicator and easily adjust input parameters for critical points
- <Esc> key to exit "Slider" mode