Based on matching the history with selected pattern model and shows the most likely outcome. PiDemo
indicator includes Pattern line, Scanned_Past line, Matching_Pattern line, Future_Predicted
line, adjustable Model Band, and some other controls.
This indicator is a Demo version of Pi indicator with some restrictions:
- It works only on symbol [EURUSD]
- You cannot retrieve any buffers information
This indicator is designed primarily for professional use and is very useful in the search for the probability of the results relating to the future.
Note: The results depend on model_band and past_bars. They are approximate, and therefore they must
be compared with multiple timeframes.
You can run many instances for all timeframes at once. The indicator is relatively fast and has, like all our indicators, a built-in "slider
history testing" technology and "Error control". Program is design to operate in 2 automatic modes:
1. Slider mode
Turns on when attaching the indicator to the Chart or Visual Tester.2. Expert mode
Here you can test/set your settings back in history with “slider” up to 32767 bars.
So, while Visual Testing EA, you can attach the indicator and easily adjust input parameters for critical points.
On Tester (only) you can exit "Slider mode" by pressing the <Esc> key.
Turns on when starting the indicator with "iCustom" function.
It is designed only for EA use and “slider history testing” is disabled.
PiDemo input parameters settingsThe order from left to right is: name, [default value], min-max value.
If you accidentally enter a lower or higher value, the min-max value is used.
- ModelBand  2-1000 - pattern line model width (in current bars)
- FutureBars  0-600 - bars for calculation to the furure (to the right)
- Smooth  0-100 - line smoothness
- LastBar  0-6000 - last bar for calculation (0 is current)
- PastBars  0-6000 - bars for calculation in the past (to the left)
For more details please see the description of Pi Full version.
This demo version is built to demonstrate the main features and usability of Pi.
If you like to use Full version of Pi unlimited or within an EA, you have to buy or rent Pi.
Are you satisfied with our work? Share your experiences and leave a comment.
If you need help using our trading tools or you have an issue or question, please contact me.
2. faster performance
2. Now you can use the "Slider" in "Visual Tester" Mode
- while testing EA, you can run the indicator and easily adjust input parameters for critical points
- <Esc> key to exit "Slider" mode