The EA determines a relatively wide amplitude of price movement (distance parameter) in points during several previous bars (count_candle parameter) in order to enter against such a strong movement and gain profit on a small rollback.
count_candle = 9, distance = 150.
If from the Low of a candle to the 9th candle inclusively, supposing that there are over 150 points from the Low of the 7th candle to the current price, the EA will open a trade with take profit (TakeProfit parameter) against the movement, as a rollback is highly probable.
The EA requires symbols unapt to long trends! Default settings are meant for GBPUSD 15m.
The EA should be optimized for each symbol separately, as they all have different average amplitude. Optimize by every tick.
Increasing is used.
- Lots_ - lot of the first order if Risk_ = 0;
- Risk_ - lot calculation depending on the deposit. If 0, Lots_ is used;
- TakeProfit - take profit level;
- distance - distance the price should cover within candles specified in count_candle to open an order;
- count_candle - number of candles to calculate the distance which should be covered by the price;
- Step - distance in points to open an averaging order;
- Multiolier - multiplier for averaging orders. Not used if set to 1;
- Magic - magic number used by the EA to distinguish its orders;
- Slippage - maximum slippage level;
- MaxOrders - maximum number of simultaneously opened orders.
The EA automatically recognizes 4 and 5 digit quotes.