Difference between demo and real results

First of all, excuse the inaccuracy of the writing: I use an online translator
I ask the experts if using an automatic expert, the results made on an MT4 demo are the same as on an MT4 with real money.
Precise: it is an automatic expert that opens and closes operations after a few seconds or even in the same second, so very fast operations.
Moreover, this automatic expert opens many operations during the opening hours of the American market, where volatility is very high.
I await complete and sincere response, thank you

Diego Borgato:
First of all, excuse the inaccuracy of the writing: I use an online translator
I ask the experts if using an automatic expert, the results made on an MT4 demo are the same as on an MT4 with real money.
Precise: it is an automatic expert that opens and closes operations after a few seconds or even in the same second, so very fast operations.
Moreover, this automatic expert opens many operations during the opening hours of the American market, where volatility is very high.
I await complete and sincere response, thank you
Ciao Diego intanto puoi scrivere in italiano, questa sezione è appunto italiana. Riguardo la tua domanda purtroppo ci sono delle differenze tra demo e reale e queste differenze si notano ancora di più proprio nei momenti di alta volatilità. 
Motivazione: