Email Drawdown Alert
- Roman Starostin
- Version: 1.65
- Mise à jour: 16 juin 2021
Free informative Indicator-helper. It'll be usefull for traders who trade many symbols or using grid systems (Averaging or Martingale). Indicator counts drawdown as percent and currency separate.
It has a number of settings:
- Count deposite drawdown according equity value and send e-mail or notifications to user if DD more than set;
- Sending e-mail when max open orders reached;
- Shows price and remaining pips amount before MarginCall on current chart and Account generally;
- Display summary trade lot on current chart and Account generally;
- Shows distance to nearest TakeProfit on current chart.
For details on how to configure sending e-mails from the terminal please read here
====== Main Options =====
- Choose Symbol to Send Notification - select orders for calculating the drawdown and the number of open orders (of the current pair or all symbols).
- Send Notification: Send Max Drawdown % - send a notification when the specified drawdown percentage is reached. At 0 - off.
- Send Notification: Send Max Drawdown Currency - send a notification when the specified drawdown is reached in the deposit currency. At 0 - off.
- Send Notification: Max Open Orders Symbol - the maximum allowable number of open orders for the current currency pair, upon reaching which a notification will be sent. At 0 - off.
- Send Notification: Max Open Orders Total - the maximum allowable number of open orders on the entire trading account, upon reaching which a notification will be sent. At 0 - off.
- Count Pending Orders - take into account pending orders in the calculation
- Show Margin Call - if true, then the MarginCall line and its value will be displayed on the chart.
- Show Orders Info - displays the value of the total trading lot and the number of orders for the current pair and the account as a whole.
- Show Near TP & SL - displays information about the remaining number of points by Take Profit / Stop Loss of the nearest order.
====== Notification Options =====
- Show Alert - display an alert on the chart when the specified drawdown or the number of open orders is reached
- Send E-mail - send e-mail to mail if an SMTP server is configured.
- Send Notification - sending a notification to mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes ID are specified in the settings window on the "Notifications" tab.
====== Design Options =====
- Label Corner Position - setting the location of information at the corners of the screen;
- DrawdownColor, LotsInfoColor, TPInfoColor, MarginCallColor - text labels color settings.
- Show lable on chart - displays the text label on the chart above the candles.
Very useful thanks