Email Drawdown Alert
Free informative Indicator-helper. It'll be usefull for traders who trade many symbols or using grid systems (Averaging or Martingale). Indicator counts drawdown as percent and currency separate.
It has a number of settings:
- Count deposite drawdown according equity value and send e-mail or notifications to user if DD more than set;
- Sending e-mail when max open orders reached;
- Shows price and remaining pips amount before MarginCall on current chart and Account generally;
- Display summary trade lot on current chart and Account generally;
- Shows distance to nearest TakeProfit on current chart.
For details on how to configure sending e-mails from the terminal please read here
====== Main Options =====
- Choose Symbol to Send Notification - select orders for calculating the drawdown and the number of open orders (of the current pair or all symbols).
- Send Notification: Send Max Drawdown % - send a notification when the specified drawdown percentage is reached. At 0 - off.
- Send Notification: Send Max Drawdown Currency - send a notification when the specified drawdown is reached in the deposit currency. At 0 - off.
- Send Notification: Max Open Orders Symbol - the maximum allowable number of open orders for the current currency pair, upon reaching which a notification will be sent. At 0 - off.
- Send Notification: Max Open Orders Total - the maximum allowable number of open orders on the entire trading account, upon reaching which a notification will be sent. At 0 - off.
- Count Pending Orders - take into account pending orders in the calculation
- Show Margin Call - if true, then the MarginCall line and its value will be displayed on the chart.
- Show Orders Info - displays the value of the total trading lot and the number of orders for the current pair and the account as a whole.
- Show Near TP & SL - displays information about the remaining number of points by Take Profit / Stop Loss of the nearest order.
====== Notification Options =====
- Show Alert - display an alert on the chart when the specified drawdown or the number of open orders is reached
- Send E-mail - send e-mail to mail if an SMTP server is configured.
- Send Notification - sending a notification to mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes ID are specified in the settings window on the "Notifications" tab.
====== Design Options =====
- Label Corner Position - setting the location of information at the corners of the screen;
- DrawdownColor, LotsInfoColor, TPInfoColor, MarginCallColor - text labels color settings.
- Show lable on chart - displays the text label on the chart above the candles.
- Fixed the names of the Margin Call and Stop Out lines.
- Fixed sending notifications to the mobile application
- Fixed bugs
- Now the indicator can send a message by the number of open orders for both: a symbol and total open orders separately
- Some small edits
- Added parameter MaxOpenOrdersToSendEmail - sending e-mail when account reached N open orders
- Added parameter "Show lable on chart" - displaying a label on the current chart when sending a message
- Fixed the initialization error when the terminal is restarted
- deleted duplicate labels
- Added calculation of the shortest distance to StopLoss.
- Added label which shows distance to the nearest take profit on the chart.
- Added MarginCall value for all active trades in points;
- Added ability to select the text color.
- Added ability to place the data at different corners of the screen;
- Added MagrinCall data and line display setting. Now, you can clearly see how many points a symbol has yet to go before the deposit is completely lost.
Sending emails is now managed by a global variable: if the indicator is placed on several charts, ony one message is sent from the chart of the symbol where the drawdown value specified in the settings is the least of all indicator values.
Sending messages is resumed after the drawdown level is halved.
If you detect an error or freezing, please contact me, so that I can improve the indicator operation.